Introducing myself as a new staff member

Sorey

Read the NPCs dialogues, pls
Staff member
Game Editor
Greetings everybody!

Some of you may have seen me around during the event or even had a chat with me already, however, I have yet to properly introduce myself. I am PWO's newest staff member Sorey, otherwise known as Navier. My first job as a GE was helping with the Halloween event scripting (you may have noticed a few bugs here and there, that was my fault), I hope you all enjoyed the event. It was a great joy for me to see all of you participating in the event, discussing the quests or hunting diligently for Litwicks. Sometimes I would log in just to watch people having fun in Hallow Town, thank you all for allowing me to have this experience.
I am excited to create new features for the game and hope that this energy can be converted into fun for everyone who enjoys playing PWO as much as I do. I still have a long way to go, but be sure that I will be doing my best to deliver only the best quality content to all of you. Anyway, feel free to get in touch when you see me online. I would love to be close to the community.

See you around Pokemon World, people!

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
I didn't get to do the event much because of work, but what I did get to play of I enjoyed greatly. Also congrats on your new staff role, you should be proud, I know we are proud of you. I also know you will have PWO in good hands. Best of luck bro!

thunderclap

Youngster
Welcome Sorey! You did a really good job of acting unNaviely. Really great work with the event, it was a lot of fun. Excited for this new and improved PWO staff team :)

Boora

Youngster
oi nav big ups my guy, congrats much deserved.
i'm sure you'll do amazing things.