<3 you too Shane

Nightmare!

Did he really removed your player account cause it doesn't show in the team page!

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
This crap going back and forth between staff and shane needs to stop, it's pointless. You know, I really wish I could see what drove us to this point. The conversations, the drama... I want to know exactly what has been said and by whom to result in this inappropriate, childish bull. APOLOGIZE to each other and make nice like big kids.

GawertyXL

EcoWOLFrb said:
This crap going back and forth between staff and shane needs to stop, it's pointless. You know, I really wish I could see what drove us to this point. The conversations, the drama... I want to know exactly what has been said and by whom to result in this inappropriate, childish bull. APOLOGIZE to each other and make nice like big kids.

Unfortunately that is not the way of the world, and of course not the way of PWO. Bite first ask later.

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
Gawerty said:
Unfortunately that is not the way of the world, and of course not the way of PWO. Bite first ask later.

You know what, sensible people can be civil, even with irrational people. Why do you think cops can talk people down from ledges? This is pokemon, and some people can't even manage that? Shame.

GawertyXL

EcoWOLFrb said:
Gawerty said:

You know what, sensible people can be civil, even with irrational people. Why do you think cops can talk people down from ledges? This is pokemon, and some people can't even manage that? Shame.

It's not really a question of if they could do it, its the fact that they choose not to. You can't really justify a cop talking down someone from suicide to staff members on a game like this "making nice" with another ex-staff member who refuses to stop being childish. Both sides are doing it, yet... neither trys to stop.

The-Predator

Youngster
is this a farewell choco?? I dont see ur name in website however i thought u were a staff that were staying :S

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
KPyppo said:
is this a farewell choco?? I dont see ur name in website however i thought u were a staff that were staying :S
It is not a farewell yet as I have yet to decide whether I wish to stay or not. What it is however is that my GM account was deleted from the database just for logging into the game. Prior to this I had never even mentioned his name in 2 weeks yet he had also defaced my forum account and banned me numerous times.

The-Predator

Youngster
Chocobo7 said:
KPyppo said:
It is not a farewell yet as I have yet to decide whether I wish to stay or not. What it is however is that my GM account was deleted from the database just for logging into the game. Prior to this I had never even mentioned his name in 2 weeks yet he had also defaced my forum account and banned me numerous times.

Seems like something personal, I hope this get solved soon and maybe you guys can sit and talk about Whats the problem, wish you luck choco

Merse

Youngster
This is getting out of hand...
How do you know for sure that it was Shane by the way?

Buggot

I was also wondering how old everyone is. I mean, everyone is prone to an argument or two, but only non professionals go to this point. Everyone is to blame, and it needs to stop

Rigaudon

Youngster
As far as I know, nobody from staff has intentionally provoked the issue further and we have been attempting to drop it. Though, if you have reason to believe a staff member has specifically instigated something, such as through unprovoked remarks, please let me or somebody else in staff know through PM.