Client 1.98.3 / Victory Road

Klay

Youngster
The level it evolves is still to be determined tbh
Screen_Shot_04-03-21_at_10.04_PM.PNG

578/433/201 \o/

parquettistapazzo

Youngster
Thank you for the update! I've been enjoying the quests, especially the strength puzzles in victory road, remind me of the old games and reward thinking. Looking forward to more of that in the future! Also, E4 is challenging and fun. Not sure if they'll input too much money in the game, for what I've seen so far they are the fastest way ever to gain money.
Anyway, really appreciated the new content. Keep up with the good work!

LunaticJames

Content maker
Transparency update time /o/

It has been over a week since the E4 was made live, and what took us a few months of planning/creating only took 4-5 days for some players to complete <<
Such is life.

That being said, a few things to address and note:
1 - Nosepass
Nosepass is evolving at random levels for players and for seemingly no reason. This actually isn't intended and we are going to look into why it is doing that. Other Pokémon that evolve from location aren't doing this and it is unique to Nosepass right now. We wish to include the proper way to evolve things into Probopass, Magnezone etc in a future update via location. Fixing that + the releasing an update will take some time, so enjoy your lvl 14 Probopasses while this is occurring.

2 - 1.98.4
We are taking a bit of relaxation time over Easter, and maybe a little after, but are expecting to be busy once again. 1.98.4 will not be the introduction of Sevii, but more around some larger bug fixes and client/playerdex oriented changes. We can discuss more about what this update means later of course, but even if we have all the plans laid out, we still like keeping some stuff as a surprise :D
This isn't an invitation to PM us to get more info >,> We will just make forum posts like this one to talk about it/give updates instead.

3 - Sevii
Sevii will be released 1 island at a time. I cannot give a timeline on it, but we thought it would be easier on us to release incrementally instead of everything at once. All maps for Sevii are already ingame, and a long time ago we released an update that puts Sevii as a map tab ingame. But now we have to plan and organise so its actually fun/interesting/engaging over just slapping some spawns in it and calling it a day.
Work on Sevii has officially started. Note - Seven Island and battle tower will probably be left as is.

4 - Mysterious Medallion
The medallion rewarded by beating a special someone is indeed mysterious. And it is indeed a medallion. To temper expectations, no it is not part of a secret quest that has now appeared via LUA magic, this is actually an item we have placed early in preparation for something in 1.98.4.
What will it do? We will tell in time. Please tell us? No :p
I will say that there will be no quest associated with it in 1.98.4. The medallion is the end goal, but, if we can make it work, it will allow players to access something hopefully worth the time put in to get it.
We thought it people would take longer to find it. The thirst for first is something we will consider going forwards.

Sorey

Read the NPCs dialogues, pls
Staff member
Game Editor
Are you able to share how many more wins you will need if you lose to red?

Actually, you will only be able to battle the Mysterious Man once. So listen to Indigo City citizens and choose your team carefully! =)

Ramensnoodle

Youngster
Luna said on discord that you do get to rebattle him just that he wasn't sure how many more battles. Was his information wrong?

LunaticJames

Content maker
Luna said on discord that you do get to rebattle him just that he wasn't sure how many more battles. Was his information wrong?
I was wrong, yis. lol. That might have been idea we had in the past while in development, but decided not to go with it and I forgot.

Ramensnoodle

Youngster
I was wrong, yis. lol. That might have been idea we had in the past while in development, but decided not to go with it and I forgot.
So an item needed for future content is gonna be available one time only that's just great.

https://forum.pokemon-world-online.com/index.php?threads/elite-4.38882/
check this thread as i told u yestrday it will help u beating him easily
I saw it but random things can still happen. Like I'm already experiencing with the other elites where they simply spam boosts eg. gyra doing dd 3 times one waterfall then 2 more dd, and also any kind of dc during the battle.