登录不上一直卡在等待页面

Winds

1653659812866.png
我是一个来自中国的玩家 在网上听说pwd 想来尝试玩一下 然后注册什么都弄好了 最后登录不了是为什么???

thunderclap

Youngster
Change keyboard language to United States.

PWO has poor compatibility with unicode / other languages.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
@Winds As you are Chinese, I'm assuming your computer's system language is also set to Chinese. Sadly, the current Pokémon World Online client is not Unicode-friendly; and if your computer uses an alphabet or has accents that differ from a general English character set, the client will easily get confused as to what is being typed. This also breaks the ability to log in, as PWO encrypts passwords using symbols, and your system is not returning the output it expects.

The solution is to change your system's default language for non-Unicode programs. Instructions on how to do so can be found at our wiki:

The following is a machine-translated version of the above English text. I apologize if it makes little sense, I am not knowledgeable in Chinese.
---
以下是上述英文文本的机器翻译版本。. 如果这没有道理,我深表歉意,我对中文不懂。.

@Winds由于您是中文,因此我假设您计算机的系统语言也设置为中文。. 可悲的是,当前的PokémonWorld Online客户端不是Unicode友好的。如果您的计算机使用字母或口音与一般英语字符集不同,则客户端很容易对所键入的内容感到困惑。. 这也破坏了登录能力,因为PWO使用符号对密码进行加密,并且您的系统没有返回所需的输出。.

解决方案是更改非Unicode程序的系统默认语言。. 有关如何执行此操作的说明,请参见我们的Wiki:

Isguros

Youngster
客户端很容易对所键入的内容感
I know life can be difficult at times, and it doesn't always go as planned, but remember; there is always someone here for you if you want to talk. <3 <3

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Haha, I gave the translation a speed-read, and missed that complete gibberish. That's what I get for relying on machine translation...