Search results

1. B

swarm data

Hi, I'm often very curious as to how many shinies were caught during a swarm it pretains more to tier 3 and up. honestly just for curiousity sake. possible to release an overview/summary post swarm ? i.e dratini is finally a t3 for a limited time, i wonder how many shiny ones were...
  2. B

AFK/Eggs

Hi friends, i have a suggestion and a question , 1.can we extend afk time before we're kicked even by 10 mins or so, 2.can we please know the shiny rate on the eggs from the prize corner for science. Thank you in advance, Happy new year <3
  3. B

Motivation to log,

Hey guys, we all know that the game is not as populated as we'd like during none-event periods, and as nice and loyal the small community that stays even after events is, i would assume the goal is to get more players online. until there's a huge update that wil get players interested in diving...
  4. B

Weekly event

Leggo,  so as it stands now there is nothing to look forward to in pwo ,yes future updates and stuff, but i mean in the short term  what i'd like to suggest is a weekly event, friday to sat every week a different set of spawns in an event map now bare with me i'm not saying every week we expect...
  5. B

The games Economy and shiny chance

Hey guys, i just came to to pwo a few days ago and i was really shocked to see whats going on, let me try to explain it looks like the game is devided by 2 groups, i'l call them the "S>pidgey 2k" group and the S>(S)UC(S)HR 23131Bil each group if it wasn't clear, i'm saying that theres no middle...
  6. B

Removal of Complaint Box

C:-) God knows how suggestions became complaints, but meh, lets vote its just amazing , its like marshal law in here, if you dont like something, even if it doesn't break any rules, you'll find away to remove it. and for god sakes because i can see it coming a mile away, fonty dont bother...
  7. B

To Better The Game.

Hey folks, lets start by me just ranting and suggesting some stuff to better the game, i'l start with this, Shinys are an everyday thing now and its not going to change EVER, so might as well make the most of it how about no boost for shiny pokemon in the game, look at it this way, all the...
  8. B

Pvp Bets.

Uhm, so i was thinking, what if we had an option to pvp with other players but for money ? for example i'l send "x" a battle invite and it'll say that the winner gets 1m from the loser now before people get butthurt and rage, it can be only an option you dont have to bet if you dont want too...
  9. B

disconnecting in battles

uhm so i wasn't here for few years and i'm sure it was talked about alot, but the 3 months i've been back i didn't see anything about it basically what i'm saying is, why not make it that if you dc it'll be a loss but your opponent wont get a win yes, its not perfect, but it'll prevent all...
  10. B

Prove a negative

Its impossible, and it bothers me that Some Gm that i wont name cause its pointless asking people to prove a negative in the ban appeals when they aren't sure if the ban was justified example: "Unless you can actually prove that the video provided by (gms name) is wrong with your own evidence...
  11. B

happyhour seggestion mainly for staff.

hey guys, again this is for mostly the staff, but i dont mind hearing what you think :P okie so, basically what it means is , an hour each day lets say 5-6 there will be a bigger chance to get shiny's the rates could be 1/2k for none members and 1/1k for members(ms) keep in mind, just for...
  12. B

Middleman,bans, for gm/admin's mostly.

hey guys, might be not my place cause there isn't any suggestion forum i could find, but... lets start , in most games, in the main forum of these games/the biggest known forum there's always a list of middlemans, what that means ? , basically to oversee a deal with tokens(at least in this...
  13. B

2009 acc's

hey guys, my question is if theres a backup database or something for all the 2009-10 accounts that were deleted i quitted around 2 years ago, and came back with some friends, now i found my old email connected to my (deleted) old pwo account, i have the mail,id,pass, everything but obviously...
  14. B

Horrobly rare

hey guys, so might seem a bit doll, but i want to try and hunt all or at least most of the Hr's in kanto before going to jhoto , is there a list of all the hr's in kanto ? (but real hr's not hr's that can be Vr's and lower in diff maps nor evo's) yeah i know i can do /list, but i want a full...
  15. B

crashes :/

hey guys, i haven't played the game in over 3 years, i remember quitting around the time the ghost pokemons came out , and my account got deleted, so i started over, few questions if i may , one, why does it crash so often ? i remember back then there was hardly a crash once a week, it was...