Search results

1. A

More Animation !!!

Sorry but this is my opinion: more animation is an important thing, but not the most important, there is some things has to be done first before the animations :)
  2. A

few suggestions Vol2

For the first idea: i don't like it... sorry :s For the second idea: i don't know what to say... really :blush: For the third and fourth idea: I like these i deas :)
  3. A

Price Checker ! on PWO wiki maybe

I agree with Electrofreak :)
  4. A

How long have you been playing PWO

I started to play PWO since 2009 with this account
  5. A

Back!

Welcome :)
  6. A

Maybe possibly soon-ish back again

Welcome back :)
  7. A

Howdy guys!

Welcome Kitty :D
  8. A

Who remembers the trainer of the abyss?

I am an old player too Abyss :D Welcome back :)
  9. A

Just Joined

Welcome Ash :D
  10. A

Jimmy

Welcome Jimmy ! :)
  11. A

hi every one

Welcome back
  12. A

Rejoined Pwo

Welcome back
  13. A

TM06

Yes, TM06 does exist.
  14. A

Hello guys :)

Welcome ! :)
  15. A

Sprites

The one who have black hat is a normal sprite but wearing an item which gives the sprite a hat, That item was a gift from an event, The one who have red hair is a sprite for the old players.
  16. A

egg move

Hi ! I think the only way to teach Sneasel ice punsh is via Tutor.
  17. A

Is it possible?

Hi ! I am just a player but i love to help. Some times the server is turned off, you just have to wait.
  18. A

Rate My Team

Hi ! You will not find Curse on the wiki, But still you can teach your Snorlax Curse, Note that my Snorlax knows Curse. Snorlax can learn Curse via Move Breeding, To teach your Snorlax Curse; Go to Kanto Daycare Center in Route 5 then talk to Move Breeder Jackii, Or go to Johto Daycare Center in...
  19. A

Hi ! I am just a player but i love to help. Did you got the latest client ?
  20. A

Rate My Team

Hi ! I know the best moveset for both Snorlax and Gengar. Snorlax: Belly Drum makes Snorlax pays half its max HP to max out its attack, Belly Drum isn't good for Snorlax because Snorlax has very low speed; So Snorlax will move secondly, After you use Belly Drum Snorlax will lose the half of it's...