Search results

1. L

Server Sevii Islands: Release

❤️❤️❤️ Great news ! But how many times do i have to defeat e4 ?
  2. L

Event Tiny Cup ( level 20 tournament )

EinfachEinBeast , we have one more day to battle . time is clicking .
  3. L

Event Tiny Cup ( level 20 tournament )

Im all in ! Legoo !
  4. L

Community Spotlight Interview w/ Fadoka | #3 | The AOK Times

Always a pleasure to see my " dragon" speaking . EZ BLAZE loves you !
  5. L

PWO WILL BE BACK?

Like my Dragon Fadoka said . !❤️
  6. L

New Faces of PWO

Nurse on the job :P
  7. L

New Faces of PWO

8. L

The dead never dies? They are rising from the graves!

:O My dragon came back :D <3 <3 log time no see Fadoka :P
  9. L

[Event] Spring Forth to the Blue Archipelago![CLOSED]

RE: [Event] Spring Forth to the Blue Archipelago! Hope you did your best :D     Congratz !!!
  10. L

Take a look

Hey , i have a glalie (shiny) and never got the chance to evo him into (froslass ) when was snorunt  because you didnt added both evos same time  btw is female my glalie ... so i was wondering if i can get the chance to make it froslass .
  11. L

A Special Thanks to the Staff for the Event

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  <3  PWO :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  12. L

We really need this on playerdex

Exactly :D !Good Job
  13. L

We really need this on playerdex

Hey . Im comming with this idea to save at account the pokes and items from Global link that we want . I baought a ms gift card and will activate once i will save it to account . See the screenshoot and you will know what to do . >>>> http://postimg.org/image/atikbirlr/
  14. L

How about this !

Thx for answer . Yes you gaved me the answer in game but i wanted many players know about this . :))
  15. L

How about this !

2 more weeks and i will get the answer?
  16. L

How about this !

Just want to know if the prize corner will be updated! Shall i spend my vouchers or wait for new evo items for magneton or so on . ! :))
  17. L

Gm's Does Not Work

Hello mate, about your problem . there is no problem , you need to show to that NPc that you have hitmonchan/ lee with you . in your screenshoot no lee or chan . also he aint gonna let you pass if you are not the owner (you cought it ) Have a nice day . dont sorry for bad english
  18. L

Map Loading Issues. (black screen)

Re: attempting to reload map(pokecenter 18),if problem persi Hei , if your map is not loading even after the server restarted is a problem with the ccombputer . Ive tryed to uninstal and reinstal / download and and reinstal but not worked ,soo i decided to reinstal windown on computer . :D Not...