Search results

1. bigdidy

Cya PWO Untill Next time

Ok so im gonna be leaving for now from pwo since my 2nd time i got scammed and didnt get nothing back even if i had full pruf on both times+also becuase of school i dont really got that much time im not quiting forever maybe gonna coem back in like 2mouth's+ but im not sure...i have been playing...
  2. bigdidy

Most Valueable Pokes You Have Battled against in PvP :)

So im wondering what are the best pokes you battled against in pvp...ill start(Only say S VR,HR and S UC) S UC: S Meta S Tyran S HR: S Lapras S Salamance S VR: S Cloyster S Starmie S Tauros S Raichu S Scizor Hmm i guess thats all
  3. bigdidy

Some Stuff I Want To Say

hmmm i want to talk about how much peppel pm me lately about stuff: first of all i have been getting alot of pm's that people telling me such stuff like "the TRADER","Master Of Trade","Merchant" etc....i was wondering when all this started? xD and why me,Im not the only one :) also i was been...
  4. bigdidy

Posts...

i whould like to see if someone got more posts then me xD
  5. bigdidy

Question xD

i heared that Cleffa isnt in token store anymore xD so i want to ask if its true+if Shuckle And Igglybuff are still in token store
  6. bigdidy

Everyone!!!

I just saw most people online in forum was 457 xD call Everyone you know lets break the Record xD
  7. bigdidy

When I registered

Where can you check when you registered you're account??? (Year,Month,Day)
  8. bigdidy

Can't log in...

Hi... This whole week i couldnt log in to the game what happened?(i think theres to many people online and that you need to extand the server...) even if it says 500/800 online i think the max is like 600 and its not really 800 so can you extend the server capability???