Search results

1. bigdidy

The end of Dovee (But not full goodbye)

Wow Dovee xDDD i know i don't play anymore just stop by sometimes but if i still played whould you think im a player that will never trade a pokemon you gave me or get banned? xDD
  2. bigdidy

Game: Christmas Event

Something i got to say xD Froslass-HR Spheal-HR Snover-HR Azurill-VR Sneasel-Rare And Zigzagoon-Rare xDD Cool pokemons i guess....Except Spheal xDD and i know you took him out of the game...
  3. bigdidy

Game: Christmas Event

Hmmm cool i guess ill come back for this Event xDDD Good Job staff...
  4. bigdidy

The end of Darcia

Ahhh i thought you quit :S good to hear you got another Acc :) Peace :P
  5. bigdidy

Revamped Dragons Den quest - Removal of water lab

Hmm Cool update :) Slowking :P ahhh and just here to say hi :)
  6. bigdidy

finally returning

welcome back lundy :S
  7. bigdidy

BB pwo

i guess you are not here anymore :S but goodbye sarks :(
  8. bigdidy

Introducing Mt Silver.

i wont say that....becuase the PC is out of the Mount and for you to heal your poke you'll need to spend 10k for a Escape rope or walk out which will take awhile...if there was a PC inside Mt Silver maybe next to the LAb you'll be right....but i dont think DC's will spend money on a Escape...
  9. bigdidy

Blue's Log Of Updates

like a new design token store or new pokes and such?
  10. bigdidy

Blue's Log Of Updates

what you mean by this? theres a new token store?
  11. bigdidy

Introducing Mt Silver.

theres one in 3f in the cave next to the Elder woman.... on 4f theres one in a rock behind a person saying somethinhg like "He should look in anouter place" and the third oen is after you talk to Adena and go to 5f+Beat Ethen...then you can battle Moltres and get the Moltres Feather...
  12. bigdidy

Introducing Mt Silver.

kk igot all feathers+battled Moltres :) Edit: i just caught a Larvitar :) yey
  13. bigdidy

Introducing Mt Silver.

i got to say Mt Silver is Epic but i got questions... the first one is i battled the guy that said he stole all the Molten Feather's but i didnt get nothing after the msg when you beat him..."Take Them All"Or sometyhing like that....the 2nd question is how to get passed the Last guard on top?
  14. bigdidy

Introducing Mt Silver.

very nice xD Onix will be Rare so S Steelix will lower :I and also cool you can catch Steelix...good job
  15. bigdidy

Introducing Mt Silver.

lol Wolx i was joking....now for the real question: can you say what they will be? Larviar prob HR but sneasel will still be HR and Mis will be Rare?
  16. bigdidy

Introducing Mt Silver.

???? Trapinch is a Ground poke :) put him in there :P or put something good but dont tell(not Larvitar xD)
  17. bigdidy

Introducing Mt Silver.

hmmm...so only Larvitar is good :I i whould add Trapinch to xD
  18. bigdidy

Introducing Mt Silver.

Also whats cools my ms is done at 5/11 xD so im gonan still have ms xDDD
  19. bigdidy

Introducing Mt Silver.

Cool :) im wondering whats gonna be there except Larvitar
  20. bigdidy

Game: What we are working on.

just take it easy :)