Search results

1. MT4k

Full-Screen Tutorial for PWO (Easy - 2 Minutes) *New version works for everybody*

IntegerScaler is compatible with any Windows, including Windows 7 and newer. Didn’t test specifically under Windows 11, but there is no reason for it not to work under Windows 11. The underlying Windows magnification API is the same regardless of the Windows version. What exactly does happen...
  2. MT4k

Full-Screen Tutorial for PWO (Easy - 2 Minutes) *New version works for everybody*

For what it’s worth, I decided for convenience, to provide the latest version of IntegerScaler as a Zip archive additionally to 7z archive (7z is still the default option, and previous versions are still 7z-only). Already done for IntegerScaler 2.18: see the text link after the main download...
  3. MT4k

Easy suggestions for quick improvement of PWO.

Not sure I follow, but if the game is still under development, wouldn’t it be easier just to implement integer scaling in the game itself (instead of relying on third-party tools such as my IntegerScaler), using the technique known as Render-to-Texture or as a GPU shader?
  4. MT4k

Not sure what you mean. What is Windows? (Only one window — the active/focused one — is scaled.) What is desktop screen? What is your screen resolution? What is the resolution of the game? Did you add the -f -cc (-f is crucial) command-line options to the IntegerScaler’s shortcut before...
  5. MT4k

@rajin100000 IntegerScaler’s user interface is a system-tray icon that Windows might hide by default by moving it to the arrow-up-button menu. Regardless of this, IntegerScaler is running and Alt+F11 does work.
  6. MT4k

@rajin100000: Did you start IntegerScaler (the app that performs scaling itself)? The current version of the tutorial (starting message of this thread) seems to lack a corresponding step. So between steps 6 and 7, there should be something like: 6A. Start IntegerScaler. Consider using a...
  7. MT4k

Nice. For more clarity, it would probably make sense to add “and forums” to the end of “Register to Pokémon World Online”, to make it clear that it’s for both PWO and forums, with no need to rely on the tooltip. Also, this link is invisible when accessing an individual forum or a post. A short...
  8. MT4k

The next (to the right) button is “Search” for me. Also, as I said, it’s not obvious for someone who wants to register at the forum, that account is the same for both the game and the forum, so “Join Pokémon World Online” looks irrelevant at first glance in terms of registering specifically...
  9. MT4k

Thanks, things are more clear now that I know that the same account is apparently shared between the forum and the game itself. Still, the forum page does not have an easily discoverable “Register” link, and only has the “Log in” one, and the “Log in” form only tells about an ability to recover...
  10. MT4k

Yeah, registering here was a sort of journey: no obvious way to register, only to log in or to recover an [existing] account; two-letter nicknames are disallowed, 4 letters are the minimum; uppercase K (like in my Reddit nick) resulted in an error like “too many uppercase letters”; underscore...
  11. MT4k

Greetings from the IntegerScaler author. An alternative, shorter version of the tutorial: Run IntegerScaler. Run the game in windowed mode. Press Alt+F11 (F11 while holding down Alt) when game window is active/focused. Optionally use command-line options: -cc to limit cursor-movement area to...