Search results

1. Absoltrainer108

Favorite Pokemon Each Generation

1. Eevee 2. Umbreon 3. Absol 4. Dusknoir 5. Cofagrigus 6. Aurorus 7. Alolan Ninetales 8. Galarian Ponyta 9. Haven't played Scarlet/Violet yet
  2. Absoltrainer108

Evolutions that Don't Make Much Sense!

For me it's definitely Dragonair evolving into Dragonite. How can such a beautiful, mythical creature turn into... well... a doof with wings.
  3. Absoltrainer108

Your local Absollover has arrived

I'm always open to making new friends, even if they are eccentric. But eccentric doesn't have to be a bad thing! Everyone is special in his or her own way and as such I try to accept people for who they are :) I'm not grossed out or anything like that ^^ I can handle it xD I may not know you...
  4. Absoltrainer108

I intend to complete the Pokédex and collect as many shinies as possible, so yes :P *hugs back*
  5. Absoltrainer108

I have, thank you, just managed to get 16 badges as a matter of fact, finishing up the final quests now. Looking forward to getting a team together to beat the League ^^
  6. Absoltrainer108

Sevii, Fairy, Hoenn

I'd like to plead with the developers to please add megas into the game. How else am I gonna show off Absol's awesomeness?
  7. Absoltrainer108

Thanks everyone! :)
  8. Absoltrainer108

Hey everyone! I'm Absoltrainer108 and I've been playing this game the last two days and I quite like it! I will probs become a regular player here. I've played Pokémon all the way back from Pokémon Blue and Red and played almost every Pokémon game that came out for GBC,GBA and (3)DS in Europe...