Search results

1. D

Security Question

How am i able to change my security questions and answers. It's been so long that i cant remember the answers. I tried changing it on playerdex but in order to change to security questions i need to answer the security questions first... Is there another way to change the response with out...
  2. D

Trouble with the New Client (Need HELP)

So i downloaded it fine and it opens, but when i log in it gets freezes on the loading page: This is when i opened it initially: Then i tried running it as an administrator: any help would greatly be appreciated
  3. D

what is the Max Money?

just wanted to know if there was a new max amount of money for ingame and in the playerdex bank. i know that the previous max was 999,999,999 and any new money after that would not be added, but recently i saw a player with more than 1 billion pokedollars on playerdex. If a player were to...
  4. D

TM47 - Not Working Properly

Tried to teach my S Primeape Tm47 (Low Sweep) but i get a system message saying that Primeape does not learn this TM. According to bulbapedia, Primeape is capable of learning Low Sweep. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Low_Sweep_(move)
  5. D

Shiny Stone For Roselia

Not sure if Shiny Stone only evolves Togetic into Togekiss, but according to Bulbapedia, Shiny Stone also Evolves Roselia into Roserade. is it possible to use Shiny Stone on Roselia? Will it be possible to Evolve Roselia into Roserade in the near future cuz according to the PWO Wiki Shiny Stone...
  6. D

Dawn Stone Seller

So i saw 2 NPC's that sell Dawn Stones, but at different prices, i don't know if it is a mistake or if it is supposed to be like that: Old Man Lee (Saffron City) Little Dawn (South Rest Stop)
  7. D

Closing the PM window

I am not sure if this was intended or if it was done purposefully, but before the new client when a player would close the PM window it would say that the "player has left the PM window." now it doesn't say anything and it is confusing, when you close a PM window it needs to say that the player...
  8. D

Glitched in a PvP battle

So i was in a PvP battle and My Pokemon didn't have it's name, which i though was weird, but i continued with the battle. then when my S Kingdra fainted i tried to select another Pokemon but it didnt have any pokemon to select from. the battle had just started and i only lost one pokemon. i...
  9. D

PVP Draw, how does the game determine the winner?

so many times i have battled and like 3 times i have had battles end in a draw, what i want to know is what determines who gets the win? is it awarded to the player whose Pokemon fainted last?
  10. D

Battle Suggestions..

when it comes to battling there are people with different preferences, some dont like slaking, some dont like boosting, and some dont really care. what makes me mad is when a player requests to battle you and doesnt say what their preferences and then stalls or disconnects. i have had times...
  11. D

Evo Item "Upgrade"

Is there any idea when the Evolution item for Porygon will be available? i think it is the only gen 2 pokemon that doesn't have its evolution item, i mean even reaper cloth was releases before upgrade... it would be fun if it were able to get form a quest or atleast be able to purchase it...
  12. D

New idea to prevent fake iv scams

So there has been one thing i was thinking of to go along with the iv command. when a pokemon is put into the trade it normally just shows the stats, but my idea that could help prevent these scams where a player sends the iv's of one pokemon and trade you a completely different pokemon is if...
  13. D

Raichu's change in base Speed

So recently on bulbapedia and on veekun i saw that Raichu now has a base speed of 110 instead of 100, just wondering if it will be changed in the game as well? So max speed for Raichu currently is 233 in the game, but according to veekun it is supposed to be 253...
  14. D

in-game money

Hi i just want to know what happens when a player maxes out their money in game, ($999,999,999). i was told it does not roll back to 0, but i also want to know if a player does get money after reaching $999,999,999, say by a trade or by defeating a wild pokemon, what happens?
  15. D

Evolution Items

Just wondering if there is any new advancement towards Evolution items. The most recent Item put into PWO was Ancient Tablet, almost a year ago. Just wondering if there will be any new additions in the near future. - thanks
  16. D

DEV please take a look! Bugged Move!!

well this has been happening for a while and i took a screenshot of it. Psychic has the chance of lowering the opponents Spdef, and instead it ends up increasing it :o Just wondering if a DEV or anyone who has the time too look into why this is occurring, Thank you for you're time.
  17. D

Power Point

I think that power points should be one of the thing that should be incorporated into PWO, some moves should have a cap of how many times it can be used. To prevent This from happening: It continued on for a while.
  18. D

Ditto's Transform

I ran into a wild Pokemon with ditto on my team, i used transform and it worked! Here Look:
  19. D

Server Watch

Ever time i get on the main PWO website to check if the sever is online i get this: It says that the website is offline, and everytime i try to check i get the same thing. I also try it on Internet Explorer and the same thing happens. just wondering if it is just my computer?
  20. D

[S] Skarmory

Found one! i Was freaking out cuz i amlost ran away from it. xD It is also the first [S] Rare i have as OT. anyways i think this might be the first one Caught so: