Search results

1. varshdrago

Opa - Friends

Well I dont think he called ur guild members as cheaters...as far as I understand and see he called ppl who voted for themselves as cheaters in his last post of art contest. Not only u...I think one more guy voted for himself.
  2. varshdrago

Opa - Friends

Hello Guii....I respect u for playing this game for a very long time and you will have surely seen the rise and fall of this game. But it's people like you who should join hands and move this small community in the right direction. U will have participated in a lot of competation during ur...
  3. varshdrago

Client Its that time of the year

Will we get a update on progress of new content after the event like last time @Aevero
  4. varshdrago

Community Spotlight Interview w/ Ramensnoodle #1 | The AOK Times

Should have asked him....what he thinks of desya...a man desperately wanting a reply from him.;)
  5. varshdrago

Dropping Some Weight Off My Chest

Ramensnoodle has reacted OMG!!!! Something is seriously wrong here then:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  6. varshdrago

Swarm in Cherrygrove city ( 9th September 19:00 UTC - 11th September 19:00 UTC )

YEsssss.....corpish finally....my fav from Hoenn region <3
  7. varshdrago

Swarm in Ilex Forest ( 12th august 19:00 UTC - 14th august 19:00 UTC )

What would shepeard theo make by rearing a rhyhorn?I mean y is he rearing a rhyhorn infirst place?? :confused:
  8. varshdrago

Event Sun, Sea and Hunting!

i think while adding tutors it should also be kept in mind about wat pokes u r planning on doin swarm and events next...so watever tutors u add staff pls take this into consideration as only u wil knw about the pokes which u will be aing nxt.
  9. varshdrago

Miltank swarm

It was a nice swarm and well planned and executed. Also i wish to see next swarm as a fishing swarm please @Feathers.McGraw
  10. varshdrago

List of open playerdex profiles (pokemon viewable)

Add me....and also i would like to knw how to save this thread.
  11. varshdrago

Swarm ( poll ends on Friday 13th at 5PM UTC ) Swarm will start UTC Friday 8pm - Monday12pm

Am sorry to be saying this...but am totally dissapointed with the catch rate of skorupi....please fix this!!! Cause today was the saddest day for me while playing pwo....i just couldnt catch a skorupi even after using 50 UB, 30 GB and lost count of normal pokeballs used....in the end it just...
  12. varshdrago

The 2019 Pwo Awards

Members Smartest: AberrantSpectre Friendliest: Rygar Funniest: Jobey Coolest: Gingerprimarina Comeback Player of the Year: Most Attractive Male: Most Attractive Female: Most Talkative: Rygar Most Trustworthy: Nistaa, Rygar, Jobey Most Helpful: Jobey, Rygar Most Potential: Hugh Mungus Most...