Search results

1. M

You've been caught Nee!

caught you lurking nee! now come say Hi!!!!
  2. M

Make starter pokemon catchable.

Starter pokemon are in a unique predicament in pwo. Everyone is able to get a starter pokemon for free, no hunting, no buying, nothing. However there are still 5 other pokemon players can't get without either trading or obtaining via token store. I personally want every pokemon to be...
  3. M

Guilds - Time for a change

Guilds in PWO have had a history in effecting how the game is played. Strangely this is due to having very little actual guild features in game. Recently PWO has added more negative side effects with maintaining a guild (guild tax) while adding a few positives (guild trading). These negatives...
  4. M

AFK KICK TIMER POLL

Please vote to what time do you think the AFK kick time should be set to (the amount of time you can be inactive from the game before being kicked from the server).
  5. M

Back to take over

So it appears the hip thing to do is post a coming back topic... So here's mine. Plan to be more active on the forums, but not in game yet. Currently do not have a pc but hope to get mine fix after that will be in game. Now bow before your master.
  6. M

Battle forum

Now that we have a nearly fully functional battle system, battling in pwo should now start to change in a way that will support multiple strategies, many different types of lineups, and different ways for the same pokemon to be trained that I think a forum discussing this would be a huge benefit...
  7. M

Increase time before being kicked by being AFK

Getting kicked from the server was implemented years ago due to the server often being full and to make sure players who were in game were actually playing and not just idling. The reason for the implementation is no longer as major of a concern, the server cap is much lower now and I while I...
  8. M

Staff members in the forums.

I didn't feel like derailing the "Removal of Complaint Box" topic which is where this discussion started. But here's the summary of the start First hitmon when i said "forum" i mean "forums" as in all of forum.pokemon-world-online.net. Now you may have remember me proposing the staff forum...
  9. M

ScottyWhyte Topics

I have noticed that several of ScottyWhytes topics are being locked. I must asked why? I understand he is posting them in the wrong forum (when has that been lock worthy, I thought MODS were trained to move them to the appropriate location). I understand some of them contain other potential...
  10. M

Pwo Staff Behavior Survey

The behavior of the pwo staff, professionalism vs having fun with players, is a topic I have always pondered on and as a staff member myself tried to strike what I thought was a fair balance. Many players enjoyed a less professional pwo staff members while many others despised it. At the same...
  11. M

new bonus for shiny pokemon

remove the shiny iv bonus make it when a shiny pokemon and a non shiny pokemon fight, if there speed is the same, the shiny pokemon will go first k thx
  12. M

Guide to getting unbanned.

Step 1: Seduce a GM. Step 2: There is no step 2. Now I realize step 1 may be unclear to a select few out there and be at a lost for how to actually seduce a gm so... Guide to seducing a GM: Step 1: Be female. Step 2: Start a chat with the GM. Step 3: Start flirting with the GM. Step 4: Send PG...
  13. M

Latest topics

Just notice suggestions don't show up in latest topic area, forums that stimulate discussion should make up what is displayed there while forums that don't should be removed (trade, daycare, Cw, token area)
  14. M

Money and Loot.

A part of pwo that has bugged me for a long time now is money being dropped as loot. This is actually a big turn off for me and something I have in the past been outspoken against. Here's my issues with it 1) an improper looting system 2) rewards botters hurts casual players 3) an unneeded...
  15. M

Rarity Labels

i know this has been brought up in the past, however I would love to bring it up again currently pwo has 4 rarities: Common, rare, very rare, and horribly rare however this has a history of confusing players and the names themselves are misleading common pokemon are indeed common, however...
  16. M

Horrible rare discussion.

So, interesting idea popped into my head and wonder what other players think. What pokemon is most worthly of being vr or lower/least worthy of being a Horrible rare that currently is a HR. What pokemon is most worthy of being a HR that is a vr or lower. What one UC would you like to be added...
  17. M

For those who think you "Purchase" and not "Donate" for toke

via https://www.facebook.com/USOlympicTeam Pretty self explanatory. http://www.biolifeplasma.com/become-don ... ation.html You donate plasma, and you receive a debt card in return. The amount varies base on location (college towns receive less than others for example). Often time's people...
  18. M

SS anne

Anyone know why this is no longer in game? Is there any reason to keep it out? Mantis add it back!!!!!11 also, i think the ss anne route should be expanded. it should go from vermillion to like cinnabar to olivine then get rid of the cinnabar tunnel caves as they were only ever in game to...
  19. M

Revamped Dragons Den quest - Removal of water lab

When Mt Silver was released the dragons den quest was closed to anyone not having stated it. I can now disclose to you why that was done. After re-assessing different elements of the game, 1 of the major things we decided that needs to be modified was the dragons den quest, here is a few...
  20. M

Shiny rate change

A suggestion raised up over a year ago among the staff has now been re-examined and we are looking for the players input. Currently we are looking to decrease the chance of finding a shiny for members to 1/4096. This is half as much as it is now (1/2048). The rate for non membership shiny...