Search results

1. M

You've been caught Nee!

caught you lurking nee! now come say Hi!!!!
  2. M

Weekly event

sounds like you want something like scheduled swarms this was more or less the original idea of monthly (at the time proposed as bi weekly) events, but realized the setup took more effort than originally thought of due to limitations I left before swarms started but I assume this is where...
  3. M

Are there any moderators left in this game?

im glad there are no chat mods in the game anymore. if you think its bad now, you should have been around when there was, and everyone was a mini mod trying to become a moderator. chat was in total chaos then and resentment among players was extremely high. at least now the community appears to...
  4. M

Mega Evolution

I think gen 4/5 needs to be added before mega-evos....
  5. M

Make starter pokemon catchable.

Starter pokemon are in a unique predicament in pwo. Everyone is able to get a starter pokemon for free, no hunting, no buying, nothing. However there are still 5 other pokemon players can't get without either trading or obtaining via token store. I personally want every pokemon to be...
  6. M

Your memorable screenshots?

Droping down some history, prepare for mass screen shot spam So here is the original client, lasted til aprox spring of 2009? Here was the first official external chat: Xat.com/pwo. Yangus was a GM at the time and I was a month old newbie...
  7. M

Trainers wanted for population control efforts. [Weekend Event][CLOSED]

RE: Trainers wanted for population control efforts. [Weekend Event] We should have a wailord event next month now.
  8. M

Forum: Returned and Rebuilt!

Good to see the forums back!
  9. M

Fuchsia City

Um, the transportation system going to johto safari is just a coincidence, it's meant to go to the gym as for many players theres no other way to get there. so your point is mute, its no different than a ferry to cinnabar. Why remove these "useless" transportation spots when there is no harm...
  10. M

Bunch of tips, remarks, suggestions ...

Let me say this for number 5. You are completely correct, however this was not something done intentionally. For the longest amount of time this game was very light on items. More or less just pokeball, potions, and evo items for repurchase able items. Then pwo SLOWLY added a few more items...
  11. M

Chat order

Let me just say this, this started with shane's clients. This was not the direction it went with Kyros client. Edit: I was wrong this has been the way it's been since the start. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYQ1myk059s I also support this, we read from top to bottom, not the other way around.
  12. M

Fuchsia City

Full disclosure, this is a brag, and I do support the general idea of the topic, however the way it's posted bugs me. In my former pwo life, I have often mentioned about giving players something that makes them just a little lazy, they will demand more to be even more lazy. Give the players an...
  13. M

Guilds - Time for a change

Cool spam bro. Guilds don't need a radical change right away, there are more important things needed atm than a complex guild system. However minor changes could have a big impact and bring them back to life.
  14. M

The games Economy and shiny chance

Easy, no need to be mean about it.
  15. M

fixed Prices,

I have to agree with Electrofreak on this. The suggestion you are making indicates you do not believe there is ENOUGH money in game. However for quite some time now there's been a common belief by many, but not all, that there is too much money in game. There needs to be a balance, and that...
  16. M

EV Yield

This gives me an idea. What if PWO had 3 different types of pokedex's players could unlock? Like a tier system. 1st Tier would be basic information just about the pokemon the player has seen and caught. Tier 2 would unlock what moves the pokemon can learn naturally and the location they can be...
  17. M

Your memorable screenshots?

Can't believe this topic was allowed to be inactive.
  18. M

Can you please link to source on where you heard they are working on a system to modify natures? Maybe there are more clues on what they are planning.
  19. M

Well based on the latest announcment from the devs of the battle system overhaul sounds like either abilities or natures are next and hopefully soon. Personally I hope natures come first. Either way I myself am not putting a lot of stock in the current economy and pokes as I believe it will...