Search results

1. G

too many days passed on appeal and nothing happened.

you can just ask me to follow you for example in pokecenter or viridian or one of you can really talk with me in serious way. dude stop or you will get banned etc. and i didnt even think that you can kick me. you are just a player like me
  2. G

so?? why should i freak out because of that messages? i was just having fun...
  3. G

because i didnt think you are really gonna do that. also i talked in chat i said why you doing this to me. and i also replied pms than i get banned and still no reply to my appeal. that makes me sad because i want to play and i cant.
  4. G

i feel so sad about that now. it looks like i banned myself... hope staffs check my ban appeal because im innocent. also i feel so depressed
  5. G

but i wanted to try my chance so what? its my business... and think about that what if i get a nice pokemon where there is no spawnings? also its just 10 minute and i almost get bored... i thought that they can ban me so i get ss because i know its weird but i reply their messages and tried to...
  6. G

oh also my teammate guros stabbed me right on my back. it hurts.
  7. G

Cmon its getting more disturbing. what should i do? is that a joke? because i was talking with you when u kicked me and i still can not login to game cuz of ban?