Search results

1. Mindless

July swarm

Yes --- This works with and without a held item on your pokemon. The wild pokemon keeps the original held item you started with.
  2. Mindless

July swarm

For anyone curious - Trick works just the same as covet.
  3. Mindless

Guess Whos Back?

Shady's back? No? Oh, it's only supriz? Wack. Welcome back, sport
  4. Mindless

Yo

Welcome back, sport. I was active back then and since then I've gone on quite a few hiatuses but some of us old folk still prowl around in-game. Just had a discussion with some regarding our old IGNs and we came to find out that some of us knew each other under different names and didn't know...
  5. Mindless

New update shiny ivs 20+

I apparently went off on someone.. Oops. Glad I've amassed a better collection now than I had back then tho :v
  6. Mindless

Trade Evo NPC

I mean, there is this guy. Just code it differently? Unsure of how easy it is to do that tho That being said, it's not always easy to get someone to help you with a trade even when the number of online players is over 10 unless you happen to know someone.
  7. Mindless

New Battle Items inflict status on own pokemon

in short, you want items for all status conditions and boosts.
  8. Mindless

New Battle Items inflict status on own pokemon

Are you referring to uniquely PWO-related items or actual items from newer games being implemented into PWO?
  9. Mindless

New Faces of PWO

Also, to stay on topic, I'll show a bigger version of my profile pic on here since it's the most recent-ish. And this includes Pat, obvi.
  10. Mindless

New Faces of PWO

Uhh, ngl. I forgot who you actually were til just now lmao But robot for sure. That smile looks forced, unnatural balance and position, among other things. Shady..
  11. Mindless

Client 1.98.2 / The Elite 4

Staff be lazy like that :p jk. I was confused at first and refreshed as well as exited map. ;-;
  12. Mindless

Would that be this invisible wall next to another wall and above the ladder? Or was that just an unnoticed one? :P
  13. Mindless

RIP Cindy. You will forever be forgotten. Appreciate the info and work, errbody! Haven't been this excited for PWO since..Blue/Red Server merge?..I've uh..been around for a hot minute..
  14. Mindless

Mask/Hat Suggestion

Neat, curious how that'd go with those of us that use the Lance sprite tho, seeing as how it just looks like he runs and the bike sprite isn't shown when riding. Pretty cool idea! PS just saw you in-game and thought it may have been you, turns out I was correct. It was indeed Mooo.
  15. Mindless

The Nickname List

I remember some of these peeps! I'll add myself to the list with the IGN Mindless, formerly MindlessGenius, formerly S-Nubcake, formerly [S ]Nubcake (really disliked when I had to change the brackets ;-; ) Looking back, idk why I chose that as I had/have no affinity towards shinies much. Most...
  16. Mindless

The dead never dies? They are rising from the graves!

Boo! Nice to see some oldies here and there
  17. Mindless

Mangos - Rasta14515

Don't think you and I really knew each other but I remember you. Back then I was either canalesj or JD001 (no JP, the guy with S UCs). Welcome back though!
  18. Mindless

Client Update 1.97.2

Awesome! Great job guys and ladies involved. Looks like the immediate focus was related to the current playerbase, kudos for keeping everyone in mind.
  19. Mindless

Lets discuss staff laziness. Lack of updates

My oh my, that was quite the read. Informative, funny, and a whole lot of hate. As a player that's been here for nearing 10 years, I've seen a lot of ups and downs. Some staff have done some great things while others have done a lot of harm (refer to Zidonuke (click). Honestly, I've lost a...
  20. Mindless

Matileo's G.A - (S)Feraligatr - Finished*

RE: Matileo's give away - Shiny Feraligatr My favorite Frenemy! :p Espero que todo este bien contigo viejo. If I win, I'll probably have some sort of contest ingame for it since I don't really keep shinies or do much if/when I play. 1- Are you a pokemon fan? - Si, obvio :p 2- Are you a...