Search results

1. T

I'm back

I've been really busy in the weeks that have passed,but now I'm ready to rock again. Thanks for reading
  2. T

PWO New Year's Resolutions

Hello My friends it is I Trainer5 and we know that 2019 is now upon us. So if you're willing to share, please tell us, what do you intend to accomplish in PWO during the year 2019? Be it to better your skills or bond more with the community ( Or we could send an angry mob to Mr Lua's house with...
  3. T

Fiveism

Fiveism is the name given to the peasants who have chosen to worship the almighty KINGTRAINER (me)  Those who have chosen to disobey me(Jobey,Towel,Klay(I think)) will learn to follow Fiveism in time but for now the dear followers  of trainer5 are know as Fiveists and the non-believers are aanti...
  4. T

guild settlements

hi everyone it me trainer 5 here and i did some tinkering to the idea i told you guys about this thing called guild settlements the original idea was guild masters take over a cave e.g power plant,mount moon, cerulean cave etc and when they did the members of the guild would get more exp from...
  5. T

what i think

Hi everyone its me trainer5 and this thread was just to say what i think about pwo in my stay here first id like to say the case is i love this game its my favorite pokemon game i never thought there would be a pokemon game with more interactions with other players i reccomend this game cause it...
  6. T

excellent change

Hi guys its me trainer 5 now i think if no one tells me what to do after setting up the rules of the tournament maybe i should do a hunting event but that's not what I'm gonna be talking about today ill put that on the tournaments forum now i know no one has seen me in game today its because no...
  7. T

Next ideas and talk

8. T

Ideas

Hey guys some of you may know me from in-game I am trainer5 and I would like to be a helpful player so let's just say I wanna help out well you guys can tell me what to post in the reply section and I'll post it daily we'll see you tomorrow then :)