Search results

1. Dege3C

Pwo Out of Context.

Hey Guys! Share the photos in this thread of your aventures if you want to participate . I just turned into a Blackthorn City gargoyle Now its your turn :p.
  2. Dege3C

Spectate Tournaments / Battles

Hi everyone Yesterday just talking to the guys on a discord server, I came up with the idea: If this would be possible In tournaments or events about pokemon battles Being able to have a chance to see the fight within the game. (Maybe it's not even in the plans of the staff but I wanted to let...
  3. Dege3C

Stream of Pokemon World Online

Welcome everybody! I introduce myself, here Degesinho I've been broadcasting on twitch for a long time but I was never able to stream PWO Today I am pleased to share with all of you my channel to broadcast my adventure and get you to be part of it in many events or just fun in any place...
  4. Dege3C

I'M BACK

Sorry for my english translated:p My name is Daniel aka Dege. im from Argentina and i have 27 years. I played in 2012 until 2014 approximately then I gave the account to a friend and I never got it back and I think it's banned/doesn't exist anymore, I don't know. He created this account for...