Search results

1. Jobey

Nature, You're Scary!

One can not deny the progress PWO has made as of late, and as they continue to sort out old bugs and implement new features, I can't help but feel natures will be here sooner than later. Now, I know a long time ago in a galaxy far away, there were discussions about how best to implement natures...
  2. Jobey

Evolutions that Don't Make Much Sense!

The Pokemon world can indeed be quite strange, but one of the strangest things are some of the evolution lines. After a comment from @Jinji on a previous thread, it has me wondering, what do people feel are the evolution lines that make the least amount of sense? :) I look forward to seeing...
  3. Jobey

Favorite Pokemon Each Generation

Just a simple forum post that's about exactly what the subject title says, which is: "What's your Favorite Pokemon Each Generation?" (Note: I know some generations can be more lame than others, so picking a favorite may be hard, in which case, just choose one you think is cool and let it be LOL)...
  4. Jobey

Why cant we all, just get along?

Real life wisdom from a cult classic. :cool:
  5. Jobey

Removal of Reaction Score Rankings/List

I just got a feeling, this may be a good idea.
  6. Jobey

Should we be able to just neglect the Farfetch'd to its fate?

The Farfetch'd leek quest is tedious and iirc serves no real purpose other than a timely road block. But ofc, that could just be me. What are y'alls thoughts?
  7. Jobey

2022 Jobey Event Series

For those who are unaware (or live under a rock) I enjoy hosting unofficial events for the playerbase. My goal every year is to try and host at least 4-5 events (though this doesnt always work out). So for 2022, I've decided to give myself an Event Calendar, to help organize my ideas a bit...
  8. Jobey

Should PWO get rid of Forced NPC rematches?

This is a common complaint that for some reason is always ignored when brought up, from what I've gathered from a few people it seems the staff may assume the playerbase prefers forced rematches so that's why such a simple suggestion is just thrown to the way side. I've decided that now, I'm...
  9. Jobey

Lower Global Link Transfer Fees

I mean, 10kpd per 1k token transfer is kind of ridiculous, is there any particular reason for its price? If not, would there be consideration for lowering it? Thanks LOL
  10. Jobey

5 Years and Counting

June 6th, 2016. It was 5 years ago today that I discovered PWO. It's hard to believe its been that long as it feels like it was just yesterday. I still remember how it felt that after being a Pokemon fan for 18 years to finally get an opportunity to play a pokemon game. I remember the excitement...
  11. Jobey

Trade Evo NPC

Because why not? :D
  12. Jobey

Removal of Automatic NPC rematches

I mean, the title is self explanatory, is there ever going to be a plan to remove these annoying and useless automatic NPC rematches? They are utterly pointless and a waste of time, not saying remove the rematches all together, but at least make it where we have to initiate the battle if we want...
  13. Jobey

More Emphasis on Battle Tower

A common subject discussed is how to incorporate more content and encouraging more players to be online more frequently. Many suggestions include things ranging from more events and swarms to adding more regions or simply adding daily quests/rewards. Although all these could prove beneficial...
  14. Jobey

Surf Tutor for a summer event

The title says it all LOL
  15. Jobey

Aliases!

Just something random and pointless but perhaps interesting that I thought of after discussing a player changing their username many times. LOL So anyway, this poll is pretty simple and straight forward, I'm curious how many people have changed their in name game over their PWO tenure. :D Also...
  16. Jobey

PWO Happy Hour

During a random discussion, a player named Azmo (who was too shy to post the suggestion) came up with a good idea of PWO Happy Hour. Similar to a mini swarm, the idea is that for a random hour every day, pokemon tiers are cut in half in some areas. T5 would become T3 (since there is no T2.5), T4...
  17. Jobey

Recruiting Gym Leaders

As some may know, towards the end of 2018 I had a crazy idea to try and implement a different attempt at a player based Elite 4 for the beginning of 2019 (that can be read about here: https://forum.pokemon-world-online.com/index.php?threads/pwo-elite-4-league.38533/page-3#post-358916). Although...
  18. Jobey

3 Years Ago (and my pokemon life)

I was 8 years old when the pokemon anime first came out in America, I remember watching it and just being completely in awe of it. I also remember the craze of the pokemon cards and battling them at recess. I then soon found out about pokemon games and I so badly wanted to play them, but being a...
  19. Jobey

Thank you All

Hey, I'm not great with these kinds of things but I just to say thank you to all the great people I have met on this game. June 6th will be my 3 year mark here and although life has had tons of ups and downs there is a place where I can often go to and just free myself and that place is PWO. The...
  20. Jobey

Jobey&Jirago Forum Issues

With the new forums it is currently not possible to edit posts that have set for a short bit (or even thread titles for that matter). Also it appears that we currently cant add word document attachments. With that said, I can no longer post here till this is all rectified. (which is no big deal...