Search results

1. Mooo

Mask/Hat Suggestion

Would like to were Mask/Hat wile on bike. Feels like 90% of the time im on bike.
  2. Mooo

Smeargle Guide

Didnt know pokes could kill them selfs. Guess ill make another smeargle just for hunting. :cool:
  3. Mooo

Smeargle Guide

Well. to lvl it, i would use a Exp. Share. and for hunting parasect is fine, most people hunt with parasect. For me i been hunting everything with butterfree and using sleep. But if i was to recommend a pokemon for hunting id say get a farfetchd, for it has false swipe.
  4. Mooo

The Nickname List

in game name: Mooo nickname: (most call me) Moo lol
  5. Mooo

Smeargle Guide

Had to ask alot of peeps about smeargle just to learn about it. So to make it easy for someone who dont know. i made a video on how to teach smeargle the moves you want. smeargle knows the move sketch witch permanently copies the opponent's last move. Here is video guide.
  6. Mooo

the Economy

Economy is everywhere, people are not looking in the right place!
  7. Mooo

[Closed] Extended Bird Party! (March 8 - March 15)

RE: Bird Party is Open and Extended! (March 8 - March 15) Thanks For The Event. I also like how i did alot of work for event voucher in the Fossilween Event, and this event all i did was talk to a NPC and get same amount of voucher. :dodgy: Like candy on Halloween. Good job on the...
  8. Mooo

Bird Party in the Pewter Museum Holodeck Next Week (March 8 - March 11)

Good to know ahead of time. :cool:
  9. Mooo

Halloween Swarm Event (CLOSED)

RE: Halloween Swarm Event Thanks for the Halloween Swarm :heart:
  10. Mooo

Lets discuss staff laziness. Lack of updates

You implied Georgelzr was stupid, and you also called everyone in the room dumb.  (witch i think a staff member should never do) Maybe i was in the wrong here idk. Maybe i dont know how things work around here? This game is a bit smaller than other games, so if staff talk down to people its ok...
  11. Mooo

I see your opinion of this, but im not going to agree to disagree. Because i agree with you. Its alright to stand up for yourself. But from my point of view its this: If just a member says that to another member i wouldn't have said anything. But it was from a staff member. We members look up to...
  12. Mooo

Haven't you ever heard of, 2 wrongs dont make a right? Staff shouldn't fight fire with fire. A staff member should set a better example for the rest of us. And no.They dont have the right to make replies like that. I think Tasigur should apologize. Perhaps not to Georgelzr but to everyone...
  13. Mooo

Georgelzr deserves no respect. Right. Im not saying he didn't deserve a response like that. Im saying a response like that, it shouldn't have come from a staff member. A staff member should handle it better. if somebody was slapping you in the face repeatedly would you sit there and take...
  14. Mooo

I apologize, i thought you was making an excuse for your insults. I dont know if you know this but in every game there are people who will "bash" staff members. But out of all the games ive played ive never seen a staff member act like this. Its childish. There are better ways to handle it...
  15. Mooo

Did Georgelzr deserve to be called insanely idiotic or having a response that couldn't  be considered a rational thought? Sure. But by a staff member? No. By the way Tasigur says we are all dumber for listening to Georgelzr. I for one would like to say i am not dumber for having listened to...
  16. Mooo

Quote or not you still said it and thats the point. Your a staff member and for that you automatically have respect from players for that. We all know that But to see a staff stoop to their level brakes my heart. Your better than that.
  17. Mooo

:( Come come now Tasigur. No need to call people names or bring religion into this. :(
  18. Mooo

Fun Questions

I like what im reading :D  
  19. Mooo

Why is everyone quitting

well look. i played pokemon silver and gold for gameboy color and this game is way way better and i am happy with what it is. The people who work on the game they do good work and/or try to. And thats what counts. The game says BETA so that kinda explains everything. As for people quitting i...
  20. Mooo

Why is everyone quitting

I like the game >.>