Search results

1. Sannosuke

My First Thoughts About PWO

It's true that there are some moves that don't work throughout the game, but a large portion of the ones that haven't worked in the past have been fixed and the list is severely narrowing. For me, it's been quite a different experience. Starting the game back in 07 at the VERY beginning, I've...
  2. Sannosuke

Viva Le Resistance!

hola senior David! Konnichiwa Davido san. Bon jeur, FreedomFighter! WUZZUUUUUUUP d=(@_@)=b (^-^)/ Hello! I'm Sanno =D Niceta meetcha!
  3. Sannosuke

Hello PWO

(^_^)/ Herroooo! Nice to meet ya! Lol we'll have to play some PWO AND some LoL together then, Mr. Bryant!
  4. Sannosuke

A good bye !

I'm sincerely sorry for the pain that your in. This game is hard for me to play anymore too ;_; Brings back a lot of pain
  5. Sannosuke

Playerdex Log Out issue

This issue ended up getting solved for me (^_^)=b Thanks guys! It was something to do with the password resets that have happened in the past and a temporary prob with the playerdex.
  6. Sannosuke

nice to meet you

(^_^)/ Hellooooo! Nice to meet you =D Welcome to PWO! I hope you enjoy your time! See you out there! Maybe someday we'll battle ^_^
  7. Sannosuke

So Excited To Be Here!~ :3

lol a mixed up bag of completely dissimilar marbles eh? Well... I think that's just about the best description I've ever heard XD
  8. Sannosuke

Playerdex Log Out issue

exactly exactly. This is the exact issue that I'm having. I started a threat about it just a few days ago. They're first suggestion to me was to try firefox, but there was no difference and I tried 3 different browsers. If they respond with a fix on the other thread I'll definitely let you...
  9. Sannosuke

Problem with PWO Launcher

Also, for anyone else interested in this... I would like to know how to ONLY set the DPI to 96 for the PWO client and not for my whole system. Any knowledge on that?
  10. Sannosuke

Issues getting back into the game

(^-^)=b Holding tight! Thanks so much for the help!
  11. Sannosuke

It's been about a year. I was going through a big move and shut a lot of things down for a while but I'm settled back into my new location now and ready to catch some pokes! Attached is an image of the blank screen I get after trying to get the password reset. Is there any way I can get a...
  12. Sannosuke

Problem with PWO Launcher

I had the same problem with the client. https://pattersonsupport.custhelp.com/a ... -windows-7 Check that out. It was a really quick and easy walk through of how to change it
  13. Sannosuke

Thank you Darcia for the link. I've been able to download the client and get it all going, but I still can't seem to reset my password. The original browser that I was using to try and make this happen was Firefox, but I also tried Google Chrome. The blank page thing only pops up after...
  14. Sannosuke

Hey. I've been playing the game since back in it's alpha where it would pretty much load every step you took XD It's progressed so much and I love it very much. It's been a while but I want to play again, however I no longer have the client. And I can't seem to download the client unless I'm...