Search results

1. AsianKid

Hot-N-Cold [EP. 6]: The Tymp of Our Lives

Hot-N-Cold [EP. 6]: The Tymp of Our Lives Holiday Cheers, Jeers, and Tears (of Joy) A photo from my time hiking the Rocky Mountains in Colorado, USA, last summer. Lake Haiyaha (2023). Introduction Wow, it's been almost a year since my last Hot-N-Cold episode. I was waiting for a long event...
  2. AsianKid

Community Spotlight Interview w/ desya | #4 | The AOK Times

Community Spotlight The "Community Spotlight" is an interview series under The AOK Times that aims to provide greater insight into the thoughts and minds of PWO's amazing community members. It follows a Q&A format and the responses are released with the expressed consent of the interviewee...
  3. AsianKid

Community Spotlight Interview w/ Fadoka | #3 | The AOK Times

Community Spotlight The "Community Spotlight" is an interview series under The AOK Times that aims to provide greater insight into the thoughts and minds of PWO's amazing community members. It follows a Q&A format and the responses are released with the expressed consent of the interviewee...
  4. AsianKid

Community Spotlight Interview w/ Isguros | #2 | The AOK Times

5. AsianKid

Hot-N-Cold [EP. 5]: A Concert On Thin Ice

Hot-N-Cold [EP. 5]: A Concert On Thin Ice New Year, Same Old Rod "Ice-capade" by AsianKid - Top 14 in Official PWO Art Contest 2022 - Winner in TheAOKTimes' heart Introduction I have come to do the usual debrief. It should not look too much different from my past "Hot-N-Cold" posts. Hope you...
  6. AsianKid

Hot-N-Cold [EP. 4]: The Spooky And Bone-Chilling Reality

Hot-N-Cold [EP. 4]: The Spooky And Bone-Chilling Reality Gaslight, Goosebump, and Ghostbust Our Way to the Top Introduction Now that that is over, I have come to do the usual debrief. It should not look too much different from my past "Hot-N-Cold" posts, though I did not record day-to-day...
  7. AsianKid

Community Spotlight Interview w/ Ramensnoodle #1 | The AOK Times

8. AsianKid

Hot-N-Cold [EP. 3]: Sifting Through Data Debris

Hot-N-Cold [EP. 3]: Sifting Through Data Debris I'm a Fighter, not a Hunter, but I'll Hunt in order to Fight Introduction Me track encounter, dump data into software, program make pretty picture, me give life advice, and then we all go back to make same mistake. Kapeesh? ("Capisce?") Data...
  9. AsianKid

The AOK System - The Official-Unofficial Rating System

To all current and future participants of the AOK Event Series, and the general PWO Community: Weekly 1,5 million Pd prize pool, as shown below: Rising Staryu: 200,000 - given to the battler who gains the most net-Elo points by the end of the week. Serene Grace: 100,000 - given to the...
  10. AsianKid

This Price Is Alright - How We Can All Benefit From Trading

Hello fellow trainers, I’ve come here to talk about the phenomenon known as trading. But first, please indulge me for a few moments and partake in this little game I like to call, “This Price is Alright.” In this game, you will be given a list of Pokémon and items. With each individual Pokémon...
  11. AsianKid

Battling for a Brighter Tomorrow - PvP and Battle Suggestions

Howdy all, I've created this thread to allow the members of the Community to express their wants and needs as it pertains to furies of battle. Topics of interest include proper move interactions, ability functions, item activations, and other quality of life changes to the Battle/PvP System. As...
  12. AsianKid

Hot-N-Cold [EP. 2]: Scorn The Resilient Skorupis

Hot-N-Cold [EP. 2]: Scorn The Resilient Skorupis How We Decide Between a Rock and a Hard Exoskeleton Introduction: Last time we left off discussing shiny chances and the illusory belief that they were rigged - at least for me. Now, I will be taking you through the recently concluded Skorupi...
  13. AsianKid

Hot-N-Cold [EP. 1]: Are Shiny Chances Rigged Against Me?

Hot-N-Cold [EP. 1]: Are Shiny Rates Rigged Against Me? The Harsh Cold Reality of Hunting in PWO And Why You Still Have “X” Shinies Introduction: Alright, if you haven’t been buried underneath all the patches of snow, you may have noticed that PWO has concluded its last event of 2021. Now if...