Search results

1. CoolKnightST

has pwo source code been leaked?

Everyone knewn that this game was coded in Visual Basic. I believe their was a discussion to change it to C++ but add the final moment they changed their mind. Visual Basic is one of the most simple from all exisiting languages. I think it would be a good thing to change this game into open...
  2. CoolKnightST

Quests

It's been a while I played this game but I decided to post this anyway. I always found the "Viridian Forest Quest" a little bit strange. It's a nice quest, but it litterly forces every pwo player in the game to get a Butterfree. I'm not saying it's a bad thing. A Butterfree can be really...
  3. CoolKnightST

The Future of HMs

escape rope is fine, they only discussion that can be with that one is replacing it to his original function or remain with the current one.
  4. CoolKnightST

The Future of HMs

That seem to be an nice idea, however I'm not sure it's smart to release fly in pwo with his original function. Why don't make an attempt to make air mobilisation. M.a.w. offground floors. An map above an map. Just think about it. All regions suddenly double or triple in size. Than we in fact...
  5. CoolKnightST

The Future of HMs

I'm not sure HM's is an really good system for PWO. I nowtest that HM's totaly ruin PvP setups and we probaly will see an lot of HM pokémons (dump pokémons) in the game. Secondly some HM's could totaly change the strength of an pokémon. Surf is the perfect example. I rather want to see them as...
  6. CoolKnightST

General Suggestions

Indeed, without an note on the suggestion section these problems will continue.
  7. CoolKnightST

What generation is this?

There are currently only an fell III generation pokémons in the wild. For Gen I and II only Porygon, Aerodactyl and Shuckle are not released in the wild yet. During the lack of evolutions (multi evolution and special requirements) eevee evolution other than Jolteon and some others can't be find...
  8. CoolKnightST

Pokemon switching in battle fixed?

Not really, it depense on what security the firewall is managed or what advanced setting there set in. Some programs can manage your firewall so he only block highly risk data and so can slowdown other data. The best example to explane it is an big wall with only an small hole where the data can...
  9. CoolKnightST

Bug type vs grass type?

Nop he's also poison as sec type.
  10. CoolKnightST

Current state of Trade forum

An what about an bumb system for that section? Every user can only have 1 topic in that section and when he post an new one his old one will be removed. This would also require the ability to lock the topic when his offer is made.
  11. CoolKnightST

General Suggestions

Why don't make an topic about all suggestions and post what ideas are already suggested for example: This is just an example but I think an system like this could really help an lot of new people that want to do attemps to improve pwo.
  12. CoolKnightST

Pokemon switching in battle fixed?

It also happens in PvP. The problem most start to happen when you switch to fast when there is already is an action loading (move, faint or status). It seem the system can't handle them both an directly faults. The second problem is the server coding itself to grab and send data. I nowtest when...
  13. CoolKnightST

Current state of Trade forum

An beter trade system could fix this so there is less discussion needed on the forum. This however won't fix the core of the problem. The best fixable way how I see it is implementing an market system (using the playerdex) with or without automatic push. Something like this: Current offers...
  14. CoolKnightST

Joining of the Union Rooms

What about making those trade post in pokemoncenter doors to the union room. That way everyone can acces it easy. This however requires an personal variable for the player that determs where the door would return him too.
  15. CoolKnightST

Playerdex app?

Php is the best way to do it however most things are possible with html and jquery. When it goes to application is can be done but not for the legal apple store. So in that case it's beter to keep it with an mobile version of it. Just make sure all touch is supported and the scroll system works...
  16. CoolKnightST

Fusioncenter, good for player good for the game.

That's just think example I want to give for this. I'm not sure if it are rare pokémon that would make some of them OP but if I remember it are mostly midd class pokémon that get an increase value because of this. Still I'm sure it would totaly change PvP.
  17. CoolKnightST

Fusioncenter, good for player good for the game.

I found an alternative function for the fusioncenter idea: What about fusion the dna from pokémon B to A: It will not effect the stats or anything else but simply will unlock the breeding move If the fusion now works or fails you will always lose pokémon B For price I was think about 500.000...
  18. CoolKnightST

Kanto or Johto?

Don't really see an problem with lower exp if you known you pokémon automaticly level high enouge when you hunt for an HR. The problem in the first gym looks more importend to me. The reason why johto isn't full because it's not finished yet. An lot areas and possible usefull traningspots are...
  19. CoolKnightST

Hoen region

I don't think they should even attempt to release hoenn before they add the abilities. I tryed to play ruby today and I nowtest an fell things to hoenn: Abilities, Genre and Nature will have an lot effect on the pokémon. This will force players to buy 4 or more of thesame pokémon in orde to find...
  20. CoolKnightST

Recommendations for the token store.

I just wonder why they did add slaking to the tokenstore in the first place. In the original game Slaking lost an lot of value due his Truant ability and the Truant ability from his first form. Without this ability he compleetly unballance PvP for the moment.