Search results

1. N

Is this a joke??

Dude, stop reading forums and reboot the server pls.
  2. N

Toxic Troll

Hello PWO Gamers, I submitted this message to Shane's Change Log and decided to post on General PWO Talk so more of you guys are aware about this... I just want to report a move that seems to be really bugged in battles for whatever reason at the moment. Toxic is the move of discussion here...
  3. N

Houses in PWO

All houses in PWO are empty/boring. Lets spice it up a little, give them people to live in. :)
  4. N

(O_O) ~In search for the root of the problem~ (O_O)

“DEAD GAME” Why am I hearing this? Why am I willing to say this? Simply put, guild chats have died. People who you grow to know leave because there is no ultimate goal in PWO. WE NEED something to motivate players and for them to have a sense of accomplishment. I can’t stress enough how much a...
  5. N

Guild Release Members

Hi, I was just wondering if it is possible to have an official section where the leaders of their respective guilds can delete either a inactive guild member or a non-respectful one based on the leaders' decisions? Would it be possible if someone from staff can do this? If so, all guilds can...
  6. N

Legendary Moderator (Legendary Pokemon)

Hmmm what could this mean... ::) *drumrolls* LEGENDARY POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well here is my idea, may not work now, but something to consider down the future.... Introduction of a Legendary Moderator. What is his/her job? To moderate where the legendary...
  7. N

Kanto/Johto Safari Zone - Pokemon Habitat Revamp + TMs

Kanto Safari Zone As in the anime, Tauros and Kangaskhan are a lot more common then showed in game. Maybe make Tauros something in between Rare and Very Rare? Kanga in between Very Rare and Horribly Rare. However this new spawn system works... Possibly enrich the waters of Kanto Safari. Add...
  8. N

Staff Donation for Unofficial Tournaments?!

Hello PWO! ;D As the title says it itself, I'd like to see staff donations/engagement to some of these well organized Unofficial Tournaments with the addition of player registration fees of course. :) I feel as though the PWO economy needs some inflation at the moment, and sponsoring...
  9. N

Digletts Cave B3F Introduces Relicanth?!?!?

Should Relicanth be introduced in Diglett Cave B3F? Do you think it makes sense for it to be implemented in game? Is this a suitable habitat for this fish? Ideas? Thoughts?
  10. N

ALWAYS ME - Authenticating Problem

Helo, I don't know what it is, but for some reason I have this issue on a regular basis. Yes, the game comes back, but its only a matter of time till "Authenticating" disease comes to haunt me! This is unreal and I'm losing my patience. Especially now that the event is going on! Please fix this...
  11. N

"Authenticating" Problem

Hi, Yesterday around this time I had a problem logging into game. It just said "Authenticating" and wouldn't move from that state. Today I wake up to find out that the game is back to normal, the whole day I was playing fine until around the same time as yesterday, at 6 PM I get increased...