Search results

1. Z

Im back guess mew this is :P

Welcome back ichoosemew2! ^^
  2. Z

Merry Christmas!!!!

Well said Jinji - Couldn't have said it better myself To everyone in PWO - Have a great Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all ! Hope you enjoy your holidays to its fullest ^^
  3. Z

Goodbye

<3 You came Suhu!!! my goodbye is complete D: , Thank you xD I guess we both learn that expanding the sea and land was a bad idea after all and we underestimated primal kyogre and groudons power D:, lets make a good future for pokemon and humanity together :D Kai!! Thanks so much bro. Was...
  4. Z

Goodbye

Thanks so much everyone. I really appreciate it ^^ Good luck with anything you need it in too to all of you :D
  5. Z

Goodbye

Everyone thank you. good luck to you guys to ^^ thanks Julio
  6. Z

Goodbye

So its been 2 years since I have played PWO and I have left and joined back several times and my journey has been quite a roller coaster , PWO has been a gateway for me to many other things such as becoming a professional Photoshop artist and honing my skills to making my guild. Its been a...
  7. Z

PWO Ranking/Titles system

Yup you've got it right and maybe hmm can I predict they are really coming up in Gen III when it will be released in PWO? ;)
  8. Z

PWO Ranking/Titles system

I apologise if this suggestion is being recycled as I have already searched suggestions similar to this , but could not find any which is why Im putting one now. http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=32023 Prior to this idea (link above) . I think PWO should have a...
  9. Z

HP Percentage Mode

Yes Indeed , I agree that would be helpful for battling strategies , but then won't people go further into asking more statistics for Pokemon battling? E.g Battle items , Power ups , IV/EVs damages etc
  10. Z

A thought

More than 4 attacks would mean to have a wide range of movepool for pokemons and everything could be unbalanced , your maybe coming from the idea of Pokemon Tibia I use to also play where they have Pokemon with max 8 moves + 2tm moves you can teach making a total of 10 , but the layout of...
  11. Z

Can players contribute in some way with pwo???

"Beta testers" reminds me of the anime Sword Art Online if you have seen it xD , I love that Anyways I think players can contribute towards helping with PWO in a lot of ways like maybe inviting friends to PWO and if the majority follows the rules as the Akatsuki guild incident I had was...
  12. Z

Start of a new Chapter!

MM YES I AM!!!! Glad to see you too Faabz xD
  13. Z

Start of a new Chapter!

Haha thanks and Well you were right I suppose ^^ Thanks and why do you think I came back? The community and all had a very powerful attraction for me to definitely come back and I will do my best to support everyone ^^ Sure bro , anytime and Thanks xD Pansy! Great to see you again too buddy...
  14. Z

Start of a new Chapter!

Thanks , I appreciate it ^^ I knew you would be here sometime to greet me ^^ Thanks for those kind words and yes indeed, I have honed my skills as a Lucario and formed a new team called "Team Taka" I have also honed my signature making skills and I will make the shop sometime today to take...
  15. Z

Start of a new Chapter!

As expected my Gengar pal' and Thanks so much for greeting at my return and yes indeed , I can't wait for myself to see everyone again xD
  16. Z

Start of a new Chapter!

I AM BACK GUYS! Yes, your old pal' Zain has finally made the decision to return to PWO, don't have much to say but all I will say is that PWO's memories has fired me up and here I am now , hoping for new faces to meet and adventures to start at! Hi to all newcomers to PWO and To my old pal's...
  17. Z

zain is back

Haha I know right? xD , Zainab is actually a girl name ,Zain is a boy's name "Zain/Zane'/Zayne/Zaine/" Many ways to spell it :P
  18. Z

zain is back

HEYYY HEYY HEYY , im not back D:
  19. Z

End of the Chapter ....

Faabz, Im flattered , Thanks so much for those kind words and the gentle feeling bro and Take care of yourselves and Ill pm you my skype right away xD suhhuuhuhuh , mm yes I know its from Hoenn thats why xD , Too bad you can't just revive Team Magma :/ , Maybe Development of Team Aqua made you...
  20. Z

End of the Chapter ....

Yeah , PS3 , Skype or msn xD