Search results

1. P

Server Sevii Islands: Release

So far I'm enjoying Sevii a lot. I think I've completed most of the quests and I'm hunting right now. Some feedback: When quests are completed, there's a huge need to move from one island to the other to do the "post-main quests" stuff, and each time a ticket has to be used. Up until the...
  2. P

Client Say hello to 1.98.3.4

With this new client update, my pc now plays pwo with a different window frame (i believe it's the old one, not seen in some years). Is is there a way to set the window frame to the last one? It's more confortable for me because I can move the window on the top of the screen without having a gap...
  3. P

Server Sevii Islands: Release

Thank you so much. I've waited so long to see this happen, and from what I got it was worth it! This is maybe the biggest update since I started playing (surely from a map/quest standpoint), and the community lately has been quite lively. It's a good spot to be in!
  4. P

Client Say hello to 1.98.3.4

Thank you staff! The box upgrade was much needed! (and sevii... wow!)
  5. P

Event [Swarm - March '24] Booster Pack Opening

Thanks for the event! How to evolve karrablast? Is it like shelmet, at an arbitrary level?
  6. P

CG Initiative (CGI): PWO Spawn Requests

Nice idea! Thank you staff! EDIT: Maybe this should be posted on the website "announcements" board? So that it's more visible?
  7. P

Event Tiny Cup ( level 20 tournament )

Though I lost, I enjoyed the tournament very much. I liked the last "gimmick" tournaments a lot, and I'd love to see more in the future! Also, I think the timing was good, not too close to each other, not too far
  8. P

I won against seancayden. He forfeited after game 1, so I guess it's 2-0.
  9. P

won 2-1 against Viper. Amazing battles!
  10. P

@istikoy , I sent you a PM, please reply!
  11. P

Very good indeed, I had so much fun!
  12. P

Halloween swarm

Thanks for the event! Loved the spawns!
  13. P

Safari Swarm

thanks for the swarm!
  14. P

Swarm

Thanks for the swarm!
  15. P

Swarm

nice!
  16. P

Swarm

nice! thank you for the swarm!
  17. P

Announcing: The Candy Canes Christmas Concert

thank you very much for the event!
  18. P

Little game

psyduck
  19. P

Announcing: The Candy Canes Christmas Concert

The moves can't be learned in-game. The playerdex is working properly, and I can update moves from the playerdex just fine.