Search results

1. Klay

Special accounts for speedrunning

Please, please, PLEASE add a choice when creating an alt that asks the user if they want to make a speedrun alt, with the followings features: - can be reset back to either region-choice or starter-choice, whichever is the easier to put in place (a command ingame would be nice, but a button to...
  2. Klay

Miley Cyrus - Party In The P.W.O.

hi all. when i started back in 2015, i needed some help to find the leek in Ilex Forest, and guru and jinji helped me. actually, jinji helped me more, since he found the leek, but having guru by our side was still fun. i took a screenshot during the search to be sure i'll never forget this...
  3. Klay

The 2018 PWO Awards

After some hours, here's the results: Members Smartest: Isguros Runner-up: Paarthurnax~ & Tendou Friendliest: Mr.Toweliiiiie Funniest: pokewhisperrer Runner-up: Isguros & Klay Coolest: Slicky Best Debater: Isguros Runner-up: Mr.Toweliiiiie & Tendou Comeback Player of the Year: ABDisback...
  4. Klay

[REMOVE] Stalker Update 3.0

Hi. Today, I'm angry. Why? Because Isguros removed me from his friendlist. Why? Because of an update with no announcement. An update which would be useful in a game with many locations and real reasons to be in the same map as your friends. But that's not PWO's case. It only takes few mins to...
  5. Klay

[ECONOMY] Forcing players to get rid of their poks

This idea was born tonight, while Ahmed/Midou was sharing interesting but unbalanced suggestions in Discord about thunderclap's thread. (link to said thread) I'm also conscious 99% of people reading this will be totally against this idea, and I don't mind. World is full of selfish humans who...
  6. Klay

[Begging Service] Klay's Begging Service - DISCONTINUED

Today is a new day. Today, I ask...lol, what the nyx I'm saying, I beg. I played to some MMOs (maybe 7 or 8 more intensively). I know how beggars are annoying. But older players have to help PWO community if they still want it to be this warm chilling place. And it is a good investment to give...
  7. Klay

HAPPY BDAY SARIC

Everything is in the title :P
  8. Klay

Pooping people who caught "nice" poks?

First, sorry for my crappy english. During the mini-event, i caught a nice eevee and told ivs in Help channel. And instantly some people asked if it was for sale, and i said "no". Few minutes after, they and other players started to open wild private messages to ask me how much i wanted for...
  9. Klay

Seeing a forbidden word in forums' profile

Hi When you check the profile of someone (in forums), you have a "***" part in the "Additionnal Infos" stuffs. As far as I know, this word is censored in game, so it could be logical to replace it by "Gender" in forums too. Yeah, that's kinda only to be annoying :P
  10. Klay

Can't make reports

Hi :) Today i tried to make 2 reports in the community watch, and cause i don't see them in the community watch, i tried to make a report in the bug catcher...that i can't see too :/ When i click on submit, it open the page to make a report... Should i pm a staff guy to make my reports? Thx :)...
  11. Klay

Problem to login

Hi all :) Since few hours I have some issues to log in the game: the launcher always says "Can not connect to PWO server, Please try again later. Most likely PWO Server is currently turned off" I tried to close and re-open the launcher, perform it as administrator, check the server statut...