Search results

1. J

Official Tournament of PWO: The Leaked Videos

Hello there. As most of you know, PWO held an official tournament that was hosted by staff. There were a few controversies about somethings here and there but we all managed to get through it all. Some time has now passed and the battle scene has since changed. No longer having to worry about...
  2. J

I've had it.

This has been an on-going issue for a while now, in fact it has been going on since the first round of the Official Tournament ended. Whether I'm in xat, in-game, or on here I keep reading things about me cheating in the tournament, getting GM's to spy for me, not playing fair, etc. ABSOLUTE...
  3. J

Simple Question

Is there a specific reason why I am unable to edit my shop in the trade section? I thought it was that I edited it too many times within one day but I waited a few days and find myself still unable to do so. Each time I try to post the edited shop, I get a message my message contains too few...
  4. J

A Noob Introduction.

I am brown. I win.     Okay, so disregard that marquee. Hi, I'm JD001 but you can call me JD or my real name (Jorge). I titled this thread so because even though I have been playing since late 2008, I am not on par with most people from that time. I don't really know why. I fail? Sure. Good...
  5. J

Mod,Gm, CG,Adm,Dev. Halllppp me D=

I are teh new Nurse Joy. I has natu. I don't know what to do. How do I do this job? Do I need a uniform? Must I be nice to everyone? Who watches me do my job to make sure it is done right? How much do i get paid? I NEED ANSWERS!! O=<
  6. J

My Rant Based on Quite Peculiar Events

DunDuunDuunnn My PWO life is being thwarted by..PWO? Yes. I have had thoughts of quitting the game!! PWO mocks me and seems to have an affinity of loving to make me live the game in misery. It is out to get me...:C PWO does not like it when I am: [list type=decimal] Battling It seems to...