Search results

1. Goku-

So, I figured I'd Suggest this.

When battling another trainer and fainting one of their Pokémon there is no option to switch to another Pokémon before the trainer sends out their next Pokémon like there is in every other Pokémon game ever made. Just wondering if this could be implemented?
  2. Goku-

NPC'S

I'm looking for a fix to all NPC that continue to engage you in battle even after you've recently defeated them. For me, it's just annoying and it glitches out my game sometimes. I'll put a list of NPC's here that I find like this throughout the game, as I encounter them. It would be helpful if...
  3. Goku-

Double battles?

Just wondering if there are plans for this in the future. It would be a fun addition to the game. Although it does seem like a lot of work, so I don't expect it soon. It would be nice to see some progress towards this all the same :)
  4. Goku-

So...Guilds and Sprites?

I think it would be a cool idea to add something with guilds and I thought of, why not custom sprites? When you create a guild you have the option of creating a custom sprite for that guild, only people in that guild could use it. I think this would only work if the only way to get a different...