Search results

1. Goku-

So, I figured I'd Suggest this.

That's the thing, you can switch, there's just no prompt to let you know that you can. With a game being "too easy" or not, it's the way the game is suppose to be played, is it not? Either way, it's no big deal. It's just the little things like this that sets PWO back from other mmo's.
  2. Goku-

Yeah, I'm aware you can do it but there's no prompt and most players miss the opportunity or just don't know about it. Would be nice if you had text that popped up to give you the option.
  3. Goku-

When battling another trainer and fainting one of their Pokémon there is no option to switch to another Pokémon before the trainer sends out their next Pokémon like there is in every other Pokémon game ever made. Just wondering if this could be implemented?
  4. Goku-

"Shiny Sparkle Off" Option

ahh nice to see my old shiny char is still around :)
  5. Goku-

The Nickname List

I agree. That would be amazing. It’s going to be hard though. A lot of other Pokémon MMO’s are just better overall. Would be fun to see this game thrive again.
  6. Goku-

The Nickname List

Not sure yet! Maybe for a little while. Not many players online at all
  7. Goku-

Introducing myself as a new staff member

Congrats. I hope with your help PWO can become popular and full of players again!
  8. Goku-

The Nickname List

Jinji a PWO Legend :P
  9. Goku-

The Nickname List

I've been good! How about yourself?
  10. Goku-

The Nickname List

Oh wow. It's been a hot minute. Nice to see some familiar faces.
  11. Goku-

i need help

Did you try just closing that login window?
  12. Goku-

Ello.

Heyo :)
  13. Goku-

cant connect to server

Reading is actually an amazing thing. Just give it a try, you may be surprised with the results. This topic will be locked soon anyways.
  14. Goku-

Fuchsia City

Even a tram station would be fine. The routes to fucshia are brutal. I wouldn't mind having a way to each town, it would be a replacement for "fly" from the original games.
  15. Goku-

Playerdex: March Update

Updates are always good. These new ones make the playerdex more detailed and easier to look at. Thanks :)
  16. Goku-

Can't log into the game

I think it was posted in the chain game and got moved afterwards.
  17. Goku-

Can't log into the game

one for the money...
  18. Goku-

Guilds - Time for a change

I would just like something for guild members to do together, to earn some kind of guild reward would be nice. Even without a reward, just something else to have the option to do would be nice.
  19. Goku-

More forms of payment

You're welcome. Always here to help if I can :)
  20. Goku-

More forms of payment

Yes, that is correct.