Search results

1. T

coming back

hey guys, long time no see! I'm coming back slowly for the ones that now me for the newer members I want to say: "Hello!" My name is Mark, I'm 26 years old and live in the Netherlands I have been inactive for ~3 years, but I still love to hunt and collect pokemon I already noticed...
  2. T

Ditto bug (visual)

all I did was poison Ditto, but for some reason the game messed things up instead of taking HP from Dittos bar, it took down the HP bar of my pokemon all the way down to the actual HP of Ditto first I thought Transform was hitting me, then I noticed that it was going down with exactly 12 HP...
  3. T

Ancientpower bug

Bulbapedia: PWO wiki: ingame: deals damage, increases all stats but drops!? spDef
  4. T

Pokedex bug

I made a few test accounts with similar names, but the game messed them up the pokedex on my Squirtle account says it has data of Charmander/Charmeleon and the full data of butterfree the Char pages don't load, the butterfree page does and shows all the moves, even though I havent caught one...
  5. T

NPC double talk

when a NPC sees you, it starts a conversation that leads into a battle but right after the battle you get the exact same conversation, with in the end the message "It is too soon to battle this NPC again" it happened to me 7 times in a row, I tried to conversate with the space bar and the mouse...
  6. T

1.92A NPC bug

the Guard in front of the Cerulean Cave doesn't work properly you get stuck on the Cerulean City map without being able to move, but after relogging you are standing in the cave /ref doesn't work even /quit doesn't work, the upper right cross is the only way to close the game now inventory...
  7. T

following pokemon

according to update 1.9: I think this has caused a problem with the pokemon follow option, because it doesn't work anymore I tried putting it on, off, relogging several times, but i always see the following pokemon of other people EDIT: I just noticed another bug with following pokemon of...
  8. T

Visual Error Route 38/39

I know, it's a very small error, but I thought let's mention it anyway the fence around the milk farm is 1 square too long
  9. T

unreachable NPC

there used to be a part in the fence where you can acces the back area, but it seems to be closed now I walked all around the map, but there is no way to get to the NPC in the left corner anymore
  10. T

metal coat

i was wondering if killing Steelix could give you a metal coat
  11. T

bug with bugs

Sunflora moveset what is Nincadas moveset doing there?
  12. T

Discussion: Tohjo falls = Kanto, Johto or both?

yes, I'm making a deal of it there was this hide and seek game earlier today, where the clue was "region BOTH!!!" now I thought, liar, there is no both regions I knew he probably meant the Tohjo falls, but still it is called the Kanto side based on the NPC outside the falls which stated...
  13. T

letters

yup, here I am again stating the same as a few months ago I'm getting a little bored avoiding all chats since that new font update isn't there any way to get rid of that black shadow thingy around the letters? I gave it enough time to settle, but didn't really help maybe make it an option in the...