Search results

1. Yukiro~

PWO Marketing Campaign

It's a simple thread really, PWO and the staff, should put a little more work into marketing the game. There's a fresh audience out there somewhere and this game could thrive as it once did and even beyond that. Why not have someone who knows how to edit videos well, put together something...
  2. Yukiro~

Greetings.

I dropped by to see how PWO has progressed, I used to play here often. I just wanted to come and see some old faces, of course there are many of them still here playing. Went off and started college for game design which I put on hold due to the fact that I'm in the U.S Navy. I'll be shipping...
  3. Yukiro~

Pfft >.<

Well, it's obvious that I don't need to do any illegal activity, but I'm losing money from my account now also. I'm talking about millions btw. I only had 30 mil in my account now it's down to 23mil.
  4. Yukiro~

The Great Token Seller's Strike!

I'm here to propose an idea in which I think will be efficient for everyone, I'm trying to think like a president here, while I'm not. I theorize that if the token sellers go on a strike that it will no doubt help the economy get better. Here's my ideals; 1) The drought period -Token traders...