Search results

1. gingerprimarina

Replace surfboard with surfing poke/give access to move surf

As the title suggests, I suggest the surfboard being replaced with a surfing pokemon for a few reasons. 1: The surfboard costs money. And the new players have a hard time farming cash for a surfboard to travel around, unless they get the puzzle right. 2: There are a plethora of pokemon that...
  2. gingerprimarina

Remove ignore button from pwo

There's a worthwhile suggestion I'd like to make regarding the ignore feature. As the title suggests, ignore button should be removed from pwo or rather renamed because block button already exists which serves the same purpose. So, I ask, why does the ignore button exist in pwo in the first...
  3. gingerprimarina

Search Button for pc boxes

My pc lacks space. Its a hard-hitting truth. As might most people on PWO here. And when your boxes are full, its even a harder job to cruise through 36 pages without potentially hindering your eyesight or turning blind. I have personally struggled with this problem, trying to decipher what I...
  4. gingerprimarina

Easter Event Spawns this year

As you all know, Easter is just around the corner. People are wondering and have speculations of their own whether there will be an event this year or not, but if in case, we do happen to have an Easter event this year, there are some valuable suggestions we would like to put forth, not only me...
  5. gingerprimarina

PWO Birthday Event

I just had an idea...like a player having a birthday event like a mini-event (small swarm) including all players or a poke already existing hard tiers t5 or t4 could be made a lower tier for them exclusively on their birthday, or a free token store, voucher store, battle tower item being added...
  6. gingerprimarina

USER in System Error! character stuck!

I can't log in, it always shows this error. I got stuck while talking to nurse joy...then this...
  7. gingerprimarina

Raise server cap!

raise server cap plz...the game is offline too much these days and when it comes online, the server tends to be 100 percent full. This sucks...there are other people who want to play PWO.
  8. gingerprimarina

Victimised! :(

I was victimised by BlazE-VipeR saying that i didn't return his poke and was not online for the whole day. I actually returned his poke and it was actually before the time limit and i never said no to him and then he accused of having overcharged him for his poke, but it was not my fault, he...