Search results

1. LunaticJames

Pwo Out of Context.

2. LunaticJames

Stank

The Big Stank. Mr GM sir halp im stuk.
  3. LunaticJames

Safari Swarm

I've heard rumours of there being a discount ;D For the duration though there are some technical hurdles as it is hard-coded into the server to behave as is, and not via a simple timer on an NPC. There are some solutions which we are looking at, so will give another update if we are successful.
  4. LunaticJames

Community Spotlight Interview w/ Ramensnoodle #1 | The AOK Times

Ramens hosted a guild hunting event at one point. I still have the prize. Think he was the commander of one of the guilds internals. Can't remember which though, maybe Emerald Division. EDIT: He was labelled as an Elder...
  5. LunaticJames

Swarm in Cherrygrove city ( 9th September 19:00 UTC - 11th September 19:00 UTC )

Server crashed, but swarm has now ended. Ty Feathers for constructing another welcomed swarm.
  6. LunaticJames

Swarm in Cherrygrove city ( 9th September 19:00 UTC - 11th September 19:00 UTC )

A noted bug - Corphish is listed as T3 for fishing, but this isn't true it is actually at the same t4 rate as surfing. Enjoy the swarm otherwise.
  7. LunaticJames

I'll configure it so for the swarm they're both found at the same rate; Fishing and Surfing. Up to you on how to hunt. Then afterwards will revert back to how it is currently.
  8. LunaticJames

Event Sun, Sea and Hunting!

NPC's removed, and Violet/Vermilion's houses are set to return to normal. Thank you all for coming and enjoying this event.
  9. LunaticJames

Tutors and Seller NPC from the event in Violet/Vermilion city will be removed on Thursday, 20:00 UTC
  10. LunaticJames

Sevii, Fairy, Hoenn

Hello, as part of ongoing transparency I am here to give updates on what we are working on, how far along things are, and general info sharing. It was mentioned this would occur after the Summer event, but when discussing it in game chat, not much detail was shared instead wanting to have more...
  11. LunaticJames

Shed Shell

I'm getting the sense that while Shed Skin is a nice to add, there are more important items that should be coming before it?
  12. LunaticJames

Shed Shell

Shed Shell works as intended. Minus a message stating that it was doing so. Leafeon was holding one and was switched, Glaceon wasn't and got stuck. This can be added in the near/medium future after we finish with current tasks. Just a discussion on where how to implement its acquisition method...
  13. LunaticJames

What size screen do you play on?

That is the info I am after, yes. If someone has a 4k monitor but uses it at 720p, they would select the 4k option in the poll I'd hope. Personally I play on a 1080p screen, but at 125% scale
  14. LunaticJames

What size screen do you play on?

Not like how physically big it is as a 22" monitor and a 50" TV can still be 1080p, but the Pixel Dimensions. If you use multiple monitors, then just the main one you use for playing PWO on. Please comment if you choose "other" with what resolution or ratio you do use if none of the above fit...
  15. LunaticJames

Maverick has returned to Mango island, and brings his skills as a Move Tutor. Enjoy.
  16. LunaticJames

Yeah I can feel that. The idea was to have two nice not seen before, UC Pokemon - One for land, One for water, accompanied by some likewise back up dancers to support them. But I think I just underestimated how popular Gible was going to be really, as ideally we'd want it to be difficult for...
  17. LunaticJames

It is now fixed (Ty Jinji), this will be available next server restart. Explanation is:
  18. LunaticJames

That seems wrong, will raise it with others to look into, ty.
  19. LunaticJames

Done lol.