Search results

1. F

some problem with sertificate of https://*****.pokemon-world-online.com

i have problem to load any page from pokeomon-world-online.com it said that sertificate expired 29.11.19. i managed to get in after i change time to yesterday, but it's not the right resolution of problem i guess?
  2. F

More sense in moves of pokes in random battles

https://prnt.sc/pyr2ds screen i can left without any further words. just can poke attacks can be more balanced? at least two damage attacks, at least one stab attack? cause what's the sense of this poke on screen? what's the reason to battle since you have 3 such pokes in your team? chansey and...
  3. F

Create a new forum account issue

Hi. I've just created a new account (JusticeWillBeDone) in game and in playerdex since this one was removed due to unactiveness (though old forum acc remain). But I can't... well not create cause forum acc must have the same login and pass, right? But I can't login on to forum using...
  4. F

Best moveset for arcanine now

Options: Flare blitz (guess is necessary stab+ great power base) Crunch (well good vs gengars and starmies, shall we keep it?) Reversal (ice and metal can be beat with fire, rock with solarbeam, but we have also normal and dark so... we should keep it right?) Thunder fang (water can be beat...
  5. F

Level at which it would be clear what spd iv growlithe has

I have growlithe with 30-31 spd at 34 lvl (and 3 other 30-31 stats). The question is whether it has definite 30 and 31 spd at 99 lvl or it is like horsea which has 30-31 spd even on 99 lvl. Second question: at which lvl it will have definite spd iv? Ty.
  6. F

Best pokemon that can be bought in token store

Subject is defined in the title. I decide to make a little donation, so what would be the best choice? Don't want to buy smth that can be caught so don't want lapras or heracross. The same is for 1-2 gen starters. I want a "battler", so it called. Number of most famous poks is in vote list, but...
  7. F

Gligar and other new "favorites"

I missed last 3 month in pwo, but now when I'm in again I'm surprised with a list of popular poks, like gligar, shelder and so on. Though gligar still don't have second form (or... it will soon have?), and in first form it's rather weak. What do you think about it? What poks become popular...
  8. F

What's with prices?

I'm new in pwo and espesially in this selling/buying staff but still... I've noticed that prices seriously came down in a half a month. Almost in all sectors: cheap (most rares from 30-50K to 5-15K), to expensive (during chrismas and new year period such poks as jolteon, bagon, tyra, salo, slak...
  9. F

Please, help me in forming battle team

I've seen many topics like this recently so guess it's my turn now: what I have now (most of poks are 50-70lvl): seadra (s) rather common for shiny most stats 28-29 iv gyarados (s) same golem (s) excellent attack and def - 31 heracross - all stats above 20 except attack - 6-7 :( eevee -...