Search results

1. M

Making PWO portable and easy to click and play

So I thought I would post this in suggestions, in relation to my player support post, what are the chances of making PWO easy to be moved around after installation for a simple click and play? this would be very helpful for many players wanting to play the game on PCs they can't install anything...
  2. M

Playing PWO off a portable drive

Right so I installed PWO on a usb drive from home in order to play it at work since my work pc does not allow me to install anything I can only download also it gets very boring here lol, anyway after installing it I tried running it and got this error message right so I'm smart enough to...
  3. M

Collector bruce just expects things for free

Quick suggestion, Hope staff can make this possible but how about letting bruce pay us for these useless quest items we give him...? I mean it doesn't have to be large sums of money you guys can figure out prices for the items or if you would like i could give a list and suggestions with prices...
  4. M

Hey how about some regular updates

Hi all staff i would just like to say that you guys are doing a great job so far, however things have gotten quite boring in game since the last weekend event finished, I'm sure many other players can agree with me so I would like to suggest if you guys can add a few new updates to PWO? I'm not...
  5. M

please implement an alternative donation method ??

So i would like to donate some money to PWO for tokens and to help with whatever development,however I am unable to do this because paypal is the only method to donate and my bank does not allow me to link my CC with paypal even though my card is VISA(I am not from USA).. i have been to my bank...
  6. M

CUSTOM SPRITE IN TOKEN STORE

Hi i think it would be a great idea to add a few custom sprites for players to purchase in the token store? is it possible to add some of the old poke games sprites or a nice variety and also that it shows on the game amongst all players and not just to the player who purchased it. is this possible?