Search results

1. M

Making PWO portable and easy to click and play

You really think its a limitation of windows and not PWO ? since there are many other games easy to move around for click and play..but I guess I don't know the in depth of how it all works so I can't really say much on this matter, I just hope you guys will look into making it happen in the...
  2. M

Summer Mapping Contest - Result Out

Congratz Julia :)
  3. M

Making PWO portable and easy to click and play

So I thought I would post this in suggestions, in relation to my player support post, what are the chances of making PWO easy to be moved around after installation for a simple click and play? this would be very helpful for many players wanting to play the game on PCs they can't install anything...
  4. M

Playing PWO off a portable drive

oh damn.. that's the problem I have no admin rights to install anything or copy anything over into program files or windows folder directory..So there is no way to run this game without installing it? hopefully future updates will allow simple copy and paste to click and play from portable devices.
  5. M

So just to make sure I most probably need admin rights to register the OCX file through regsvr32? I tried doing it and get an error message about location or something
  6. M

Jinji you sire are awesome this is exactly what I was looking for! thanks
  7. M

Right so I installed PWO on a usb drive from home in order to play it at work since my work pc does not allow me to install anything I can only download also it gets very boring here lol, anyway after installing it I tried running it and got this error message right so I'm smart enough to...
  8. M

Hi guys!

welcome to PWO =)
  9. M

Rig Project Changelog

A lot of players would appreciate if it could be surfed as well .. some of us have no rods at all
  10. M

Connectio refused

this just happened to me too... but it worked after a waiting period before i relogged
  11. M

Rig Project Changelog

*waits impatiently* ;D
  12. M

Rig Project Changelog

Hi Rig, any news on current the progress of jhoto block meant for this week?
  13. M

Dalek's Log of Updhttps://forum.pokemon-world-online.com/showthread.php?tid=34644ates

Re: Dalek's Log of Updates does this apply to all moves? and is it only in effect now or can it be done with moves learned before you implemented this?
  14. M

Collector bruce just expects things for free

Quick suggestion, Hope staff can make this possible but how about letting bruce pay us for these useless quest items we give him...? I mean it doesn't have to be large sums of money you guys can figure out prices for the items or if you would like i could give a list and suggestions with prices...
  15. M

A Fairy from the Future

Thanks a lot for this :) excited to see what the items are *fingers crossed for kings rock* lol
  16. M

Battle Tower is Live!

oh yeah playerdex is the place to report bugs. sorry about all the fuss
  17. M

Battle Tower is Live!

uhmm so how was me randomly losing a run just looked pass ....? shouldn't bugs be seen to first before adjusting or changing anything :-\
  18. M

Battle Tower is Live!

Do we lose a battle run if we disconnect during survival? because I just started for the day with my 1st run (i have 6) I got disconnected due to my net connection, logged back on now and I only have 4 runs.. :-\
  19. M

Weekend Event - World Blood Donor Day

I hope there can be more mini events like this weekly or regularly, its lots of fun and really is something good for the game
  20. M

Battle Tower is Live!

merp.. i just got used to 6+ npc giving 2points, thats all lol. There's no need to question my strategy or give advice guys but thanks anyway for the concern