Search results

1. F

Sooo...hello

Just joined to check what's up and i couldn't resist.I'm back :D Tell me news,hope to see some old faces and meet new ones
  2. F

Once Again I'm back :)

~le lazy to make another banner to make this thread more happy Hey guys I guess it's time to make a return! Have been busy with college so I had to "leave" PWO in order to study and make the projects but now i have some spare time so i would like to be a part of this community again :D (well...
  3. F

I'm back :P

Hello again my awesome community :3 After struggling and studying hard for my exams here i am once again. Sad to see darkdane left ;( Hope everyone else is still around and ok. Apologies to JD for keeping his pokemons for too much time,i'm sorry s: Hope you are all fine and i hope to share...
  4. F

Miltanks

Hmm can somebody explain me what is happening with all those miltanks?
  5. F

Well..i'm active again :)

Well,i don't know if anyone missed me or noticed i was gone,but i was. I didn't had the time to come here as often as i should/i used to due to the huge amount of work school was giving me lately.. xD. Anyways,i'm back to take my place as a guild leader and to be an active part of this...
  6. F

Forum Code Doubt

Sorry for open a topic just for this but can somebody tell me which is the code (to put in the signature ) to make an entire link into few words? Thanks for the help :)
  7. F

Map Problem

So just now i tried to log in but it says that map can't load "if the problem persists try again later"... I've read several similar posts and i tried some of the things that were said,such as allow PWO trought the Firewall... and the problem persists. Any suggestion to solve this problem asap?
  8. F

Suggestion[Poke Prices]

Hey i saw that the price check topic was closed >:( So a long time ago my guild mate said something:"Pwo should create a site or a section where people could see pokémon prices and which is automatically updated". I´ve seen some games around with this system and it works. I think that a...
  9. F

Password problem? :|

So right now i tried to login at the game when it says my password isn't valid, i tried to login on the Playerdex and same thing happened so i changed my password to another one and i see is till got my pokemons and stuff.Any clues on what happened? Looks very strange if i was hacked i doubt i...
  10. F

Client Download(Mediafire)

Hey sorry to disturb i created this topic just to notify that the Mediafire link for the Client Download isn't working. Sorry again ^-^
  11. F

Topic Posts

Well i've been out for a few days and now idk why but i had 360 posts in this forum and now i have one can someone explain me what happened?
  12. F

Prices :)

Sup people i want you to tell me the price of those pokémons,if u don't mind: (S) Ariados Cleafary Ursaring Arcanine Snubull Jigglypuff Thanks a lot and sorry for taking your time :P
  13. F

Suggestion

Well i still haven't got all the badges but i'm thinking what can i do after that...So i was thinking "Why not put an Elite Four(Pokémon League)?" I would like to hear your oppinions about this :3 Sorry for wasting your time :b Faabz.
  14. F

Hello Everyone :3

Hi guys i'm Faabz,real name Fábio and i live in Portugal. I'm playing PWO since the last month and some of you know me already because i'm always talking on the help channel. Well i love Pokémon i read the manga and i watched the anime. My first Pokémon game was Pokémon Blue when i was 7 but...