Search results

1. D

Been a year

Man only a few replies... this game has really died. Sad times.... I used to love this game an the community. Its a shame I quit on april fools cuz theres no way Id come bac on April fools... my favorite holiday. Anyways take care PWO. We had a good run. Never die. -Dovee out
  2. D

Been a year

Hello PWO. It has been exactly one year since I left this community. Maybe its time to come back? What has changed. Is Hoenn out yet? What staff is still around.... So many questions. How time flies....... it feels like just yesterday i was always here. Ahh the memories.
  3. D

Update on Client Permissions.

Mati you have been around way to long to realize there is no electing, there is no voting. PWO has always been in the end a dictatorship.
  4. D

Pokemon Hall of Fame

All of my everything i once owned.
  5. D

Hey everyone! Were all invited to Blurise's Pitty party!

This thread and the one posted by Blue were pointed out to me by a friend so i checked it out. The PWO community has really sunk and is complete crap right now, I'm surprised Leelee aka Bluerise has even stuck around this long with the crap thats going on. I respect him highly but at the same...
  6. D

Shane's Departure.

There are tons of opinions being thrown around but I would just like to say Im 100% with the post mad made on page one explaining how both sides are to blame. He sums it up in my mind pretty perfectly.
  7. D

Shane's Departure.

I just want to point out a few things. When I was staff and the few times I was able to ask Shane for help, he helped out but was busy with his Army duties. When he came to help he helped out huge. Thats awesome and great. In the past Shane had issues with following rules and he would give in...
  8. D

Shane's Departure.

PWO is such a mess, glad I am gone.
  9. D

Best First Page of Pokemon!

All 28+ No current TSS
  10. D

New update shiny ivs 20+

This game is a beta, a lot of your dont realize that means anything can change at anytime. If you cant handle sudden big updates just quit until its out of beta =P.
  11. D

New update shiny ivs 20+

Its not like this was some sudden "Hey lets change shiny stats out of nowhere" type thing. Shiny stats have been debated inside of staff conversations and forums for years. Ever since I became staff in 2010 and when i left in 2013. That conversation always lingered around and pop up. Im pretty...
  12. D

New update shiny ivs 20+

You say its unfair but if you look at it from a neutral perspective it is fair. Reducing slowly is pointless, its slow and useless. Just get the final goal out of the way if thats the plan. Players that have played this game for years should have an advantage over other players. They have...
  13. D

About the new ms deal....

I could say 2 in 5 years but that was because i was only a non-member for like a total of 3 or 4 months in that time.
  14. D

Dovee's Final Goodbye

Well I would like to say now that April fools has ended it's time to come clean....... ...... ...... ..... I am actually done with PWO. Thanks to everyone for the goodbyes they truly mean a lot to me. I'll never forget you guys. I should rename this topic the feels coaster...
  15. D

Dovee's Final Goodbye

The real Joke will be when I never return, I'd never give up my prized secret if I planned to ever come back. thank you though for the respect :) Thanks Arnie and Kaikonub :) Dink haha I need to get so much better! I'll try just for you!
  16. D

Dovee's Final Goodbye

Well it has been a long time coming but this will be my final goodbye. I started this game in Jan of '09, do the math it's a long time. I was but a small noob in a promising community that I have stuck with since that time. I joined Collateral as my first guild and soon became a member of the...
  17. D

Feedback Survey

I own Canada
  18. D

Event: Lapras Hunting

I agree with Dink on this one. A simple solution is have events on weekends the majority of time and have a mid week event here and there to give the minority a chance at events. That doesn't seem to difficult.
  19. D

BEST POKEMONS IN GAME!

[S] Golduck Overall IVs - 190 IVs - HP:32 ATK:31 DE: 32 SPD:32 SPATK:32 SPDE:31
  20. D

Event: Lapras Hunting

I think that choosing Lapras as a pokemon for this was the first mistake. If you make it easy to catch all you do is just tank the value of a pokemon that should be rare. If you leave it hard to get but tell the community theres a herd of lapras swimming through then you might as well convince...