Search results

1. Nshims

Average price predictor

Well, here we are with a first test version, this can be strange because it is already version 4.45.2, but that has a simple explanation. The first number represents the generation of the algorithm used, after comes the number of tests, learning process and updates, the last one is just the...
  2. Nshims

A model for prices référence

As I mentioned in the following post https://forum.pokemo... I took a moment to create a neural network perceptron capable of predicting prices for pokémons, based on ivs and whether or not the pokemon is S. Basically it works like a normal multilayer perceptron, the trick is simply how the...
  3. Nshims

Maybe you will confuse me with someone else!

Well done, i see a player that use now my old name "Soli", i just tell that i'm back to "Nshims" and "Soli" is not me any more.
  4. Nshims

Disable global channel messages!

I've been seeing in events some people asking if it is not possible to disable global channel messages. I am personally one of these people so I'll share what I discovered at the last swarm. I ended up noticing that changing the color of messages on the global channel using the command...
  5. Nshims

Missing item!

I was training a pokemon when I realized that my HP item disappeared. I want to know if it is possible to see discarded items, maybe I've accidentally discarded my Power Weight.
  6. Nshims

Outrage tutor price!

I just realized that the price indicated is not correct, He simply stole money from me lol.
  7. Nshims

How Adverts Work

Someone offered on my adverts, i accepted and then nothing happen. There any way to make the trade on playerdex, or have to be by in game trade?
  8. Nshims

Green hair sprite!

Not long ago when I entered the game I saw a player with the green hair sprite, below is an SS. Someone can clarify my ideas on this. I remember already see another player like this before, but I do not know why they are like this.
  9. Nshims

MS Transfer!

I would like to know if it is possible to send the MS gift card to a user without it activating automatically in his account, since I wanted to want to buy MS from a player but I do not want to activate it in my account!
  10. Nshims

Alternative Account

How do Alternative accounts work? Is a completely separate account from the main account? Or have things in common? I know that email address, password, gender and character sprite, will be the same, but I want to know if the accounts have other connections, like share the same bank...
  11. Nshims

Missing pokedex informations!

As can be seen in the spoiler I have a Pinsir but I still haven't caught date of it, even any information in pokedex! Are this related with the fact that i got it in playerdex instead of regular trade?
  12. Nshims

Epic troll from Ditto

I was surprised to see that transformation, knowing that some time ago ditto was unable to transform. The most surprising is that it not only transforms but copy the attacks too, it can even copy the Shiny state, that is awesome!!! I was like O.O holy crap, is not possible!!! Is that true...
  13. Nshims

Playerdex bank accounts

Are there any differences between playerdex bank account types?
  14. Nshims

PWO Requirements

Are Intel Atom able to run PWO? What are the minimum requirements to run PWO?
  15. Nshims

Solved!

Solved!
  16. Nshims

Unreleased some pokemons but not find it!

I have unreleased some pokemons yesterday, but i'm not able to find them, can someone help me? N. Emmanuel Best regards
  17. Nshims

Buy a pokemon from New PD but not find it!!!

I was playing when a notice appeared, telling me to activate my account. I did the whole process and was seeing new things in Playerdex. I was impressed, and i congratulate the PWO team for the development. So i decided to buy a Pokémon to test how this works. The problem is i can not find...
  18. Nshims

Different Character!!!

I entered the game recently and saw that my character is Lance, and the strange thing is that I saw a guy with green hair Lance. This is normal or some kind of error? Best regard!
  19. Nshims

Suggestion for animation of the moves in PWO!

I want to propose a revision of the animations of the moves in PWO. Currently moves are displayed on a 64 x 64px window, no matter what the size of the PNG created, it is always resized to 64 x 64px! Another thing is, moves like recover are displayed in the area of the pokemon has executed it...
  20. Nshims

Moves Animation

I'm creating animations for moves that do not have animations. To moves like recover, the animation happens in pokémon that runs the moves! If there is a way to do this by editing the Settings.ini or meffect.pwo?