Search results

1. whisMEAT

Make Forums Dramatic Again!

Here is the propaganda poster
  2. whisMEAT

Pokemon Philosohpers

Once upon a time there was a great phiosopher Alakazam(31spatk 31 speed). With its psycic abilities it used to communicate the philosophical insights it used to achive. Close to the end of his carreer in Celadon Pokeball University, a universtiy exclusively for pokemons that is located in a...
  3. whisMEAT

We need more mommies!!

Idea is a quick ordering of pokemon boxes according to filter, and no, my boxes are perfectly tidy with most rational ordering. https://playerdex.pokemon-world-online.com/suggestions.php?Rep=1418
  4. whisMEAT

misclick

i think i accidently discarded my power anklet. if it can be checked that if i did, can i have it back?
  5. whisMEAT

Unique Spawns by Azmo

@Azmo :eek: is someone who is too shy litte butterflyo_O got an idea which i also agree to be fun. Unique spawns for entire server for a week. It is supposed to be real hard like lvl120 mewtwo. Not cathable,but it drops item. 1.One poke in whole server for a week. Better to be in random map,or...
  6. whisMEAT

all hail mighty bluerise ,saver of our server

lets all send cute gifts to bluerise for his labor for our server!!! *cats are waaay too cooler than dogs **any cute poke or candy is ok, i guess *** i started spamming by sending him a skitty
  7. whisMEAT

Vote for Wigglypoleon!!

8. whisMEAT

Naming pokes

just for the fancy, enabling to naming of pokes. for the user or perhaps for the enemy too . for example, cos it is too hard to understand, my awesome crobat will be Lenin. my awesome gengar will be Lenin 2. my awesome honhcrow will be Lenin 3. :D though idk if it takes huge labor or a...
  9. whisMEAT

Manual Elite 4

:idea: Since events are fresh blood to game,and  also some players are eager to help to do that, i would suggest a event like whgich i think fairly easy to create. Im inspired from jobey post about being a gym leader :) . Phase 1: People select a theme,type as it is in the game.Use that 6...