Search results

1. J

Most missed things so far

Well, so many things has occurred over the years but a few let us in nostalgic state. What do you miss from old ages of PWO? I can remember the first time I was in game back in 2012, oh, that was awesome. I miss a lot the friends I got, talks in IRC or xat.com :p , collect shiny pokémon (every...
  2. J

Time to change

Much time has passed since I've been the first time in the game. I found a fantastic game, I made friends, had fun, and then I saw many of them leaving and returning sometimes when it was possible. So much has changed since that day. Some for better and few other not much. Among them I can...
  3. J

Farewell Teck

I don't know the reason but you probably have a good one to leave us, well, I want to be short, only saying that your work and effort were very important for the PWO development. Many updates made ??by you will not be forgotten, Empress Teck. I'll miss you, really... I wish good things on your...
  4. J

About new features

I'm just going to make a point and a request to the Pwo Team. Recently we had some features implemented and also few client releases. Regarding this I would like to ask for more informations about the features added to the game; more informations about how they work, because players have get a...
  5. J

Client Issues

I believe client is a bit unstable due to latest update. I'm not able to walk, type or log out... anything is working.
  6. J

Surfboard glitch

I was crossing the route 12 while I came across me with a glitch. I'm happy that ThuGie fixed the surfboard glitch but always when I type /ref on the bridge my surfboard is activated.
  7. J

Potions issue

I'm not able to use my Halloween candies anymore. They're not in the potions pocket. I hope it can be fixed soon. ???
  8. J

Issue report

I'm reporting an issue with Collector Bruce in Goldenrod Department Store, as you can see in the picture. And here when my rapidash attacks diglett I get the message ''it's completely ineffective'' even causing damage. I don't know if it's a problem but I found it weird.
  9. J

Teleporter problem

I already finished Mt. Silver quests in my alternative account but I can't be teleported to the Adena's Lab. Is this NPC disabled? I hope it can be fixed soon if it's a issue with scripting. :c
  10. J

TM issue

Loudred is supposed to learn Flamethrower by TM35 but it's not happening. :-X I would appreciate if any staff member could take a look on this issue.
  11. J

Happy Birthday, Gengar

Just want to say a special Happy Birthday to you, Jinji. I wish all the best for you and keep being so friendly as you are. :) Enjoy your day~ P.S: I want a piece of cake. :P
  12. J

Guess what my Bellsprout can do

I guess there's no adequated section to report this, so I'm going to post here. A friend told me that Bellsprout is able to learn Flamethrower then I tried to teach it to my Bellsprout and the result is below, for sure it's a glitch. :P
  13. J

Time for celebration

:) Much time has passed and I can happily spend another Christmas alongside my friends from PWO and I hope many others will come. It's time of celebration with family and friends and I sincerally consider many people I met during my journey as close friends, almost family members, people without...
  14. J

Bike problem

I think there's no specific section to post this, so.... When I'm in Cinnabar Volcano Island I can't use my bike, at least it doesn't appear and my character keep the same speed and sprite. But when I'm using christmas hat and click on the bike the sprite is changed to the normal one. I think...
  15. J

NPCs issue

I'm not sure if this is in the correct section... I was training up my shiny gastly when I tryed run from a wild quagsire, I clicked on the button 'run' and quagsire transformed into shiny gastly, so I changed my pokémon to shiny starmie and quagsire transformed into shiny starmie. After I...
  16. J

Improving rankings

I see many players who stand out in the game because they are on the "Top". But others become less prominent because they're not dedicated to trade and get pokemoney or battle. I had some ideas and was reading other threads when I decided to write about it. It would be interesting to have others...
  17. J

Time to say: Hello"

Hey, my name is Júlio. One day I was bored and decided to search on the internet a game to pass the time. Was then that I thought about play Pokémon. Didn't need to be an online game, but I found PWO, a nice game. After the download I noted it was an online game and I created an account, but...