Search results

1. R

Hey everyone

Update on what I've been doing...this summer I got to travel around the US and take pictures at flowboarding (man-made surf machines) events and shoot a video for an online magazine. The video just premiered on Sunday at an international event in Arizona. If any of you guys wanna see it, here...
  2. R

Hey everyone

Good to hear from you JJ! Maybe I'll try to get in game sometime in the next few days too, still no PC but I'll try and make something work.
  3. R

Hey everyone

I still remember you guys haha.......and GM Pansy! Congrats on the upgrade. Probably not gonna be making a comeback for at least another year, if that even happens. Just felt like I should stop by and see what's new in the game for myself.
  4. R

Hey everyone

Hey guys lol. I'm not really back, but just wanted to stop by and see what was goin on around here. TM's seem pretty cool. Who's all still around???
  5. R

PWO Battlers

Hof, mati, darcia.....there are definitely others but these 3 always give me the most trouble -_-
  6. R

Middleman,bans, for gm/admin's mostly.

The staff would not like to be associated with telling people who or who not to trust in this game. While the middleman theory is a good idea in itself, that is not what the job of a CG is. Going off of that, doing so would put the staff in a tough position. What if a player who is "trusted"...
  7. R

Make Suggestions for my team =)

Your battle experience clearly isn't showing.....I'd like to avoid overtaking this topic so if you'd like me to explain why you wrong you can feel free to pm me.
  8. R

Make Suggestions for my team =)

Never true. Raichu, Jolteon, and Electabuzz will always be a better option. I'd avoid glalie, only useful when they have max speed. Mamoswine can be useful without max speed, just don't use him as a Drago counter. Hera can usually do some interesting things, so i'd probably put him in...
  9. R

Slight flaw in game design.

Trading is a big part of pokemon, so get used to it. Surfboards used to cost 200k, and before that they cost 10m. 100k is nothing, if you put in some effort in the trading community you would probably have the money in a few hours.
  10. R

Later

Not trying to steal Dovee's thunder, but I'm essentially doing the same thing. Due to my lack of access to the game I've lost a lot of interest. I felt there was no reason for me to be apart of the staff team as I was just too inactive. I enjoyed my time here and I still plan on going on the...
  11. R

NPC/GYM leader cooldown reset....

It is currently not possible to make any NPC cool down in PWO less than 24 hours, nor is it necessary to do so. 24 hours is a very reasonable amount of time for a Gym Leader to rest and allow you to train your pokemon to a higher level.
  12. R

broken?

There is nothing to test. The move is broken, it isn't a matter of finding out if it is. All kabuto's are like this.
  13. R

broken?

I'm not sure the exact reason why scratch is broken for kabuto, but it is like that for all kabuto's. It will be fixed in the future, though I am not sure when that will be.
  14. R

sell token

To expand upon Bluerise's post; once a token is placed on an account it is bound to that account. There is no way around this.
  15. R

New payment way for donations???

Yes, there will be more donating options in the future. However, I can not say specifically when that will be as it is unknown to myself and the rest of the staff.
  16. R

Forgot the email address

You will need to check every active email you have that you believe could have been your registered email. We will not disclose what your registered email is as it is your responsibility to keep track of such vital information. If the registered email is no longer active, than neither is the...
  17. R

XP needed is negative? A different kind of negative XP...

Re: XP needed is negative? A different kind of negative XP.. You just turned "I might work on something tonight" into "I'm going to add more cotent into the game in one night than what has been added in a year". Just let Bluerise do his work when he finds a convenient time, and wait for an...
  18. R

My pokemon decreased level.

I'm not 100% sure on why something like this would happen, but that does not affect what my response will be. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to compensate you for this. This game is in beta and glitches like this will be fixed in the future. I would recommend you start training...
  19. R

Problems with running PWO on mac

Recently PWO stopped working on my mac using wine to run it, so I apologize but I am personally unable to provide any further assistance with this.
  20. R

RESET MY PASSWORD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the email that an account has been registered to is no longer active, then neither is the account. We apologize for any inconvenience.