Search results

1. Relicanth

Winter Event 2023 Announcement: "The Holiday Season Is Upon Us!"

Have no fear, the holiday season is here! Greetings trainers! Port Terminal Circle invites you to join the holiday festivities! You read that right, the team and its squad of Delibirds have worked hard to pull together this event for the Community and we hope y’all enjoy it to the very end...
  2. Relicanth

Weekend Event - Cinnabar Volcano Island! ==CLOSED!==

Every year, certain scientists go to the summit of the Cinnabar Volcano to analyse the state of the volcano's activity. This time however, a situation around the volcano has their attention instead. Not only are Pokemon dropping an odd item, there are more of them! Tecknician is calling out to...
  3. Relicanth

A Fairy from the Future

Hello community! Starting at any time after June 22, 2PM UTC a Time Traveler Fairy named Gardevoir will visit our present era to deliver all Trainers 4 limited items from future releases to aid everyone with "free samples". Want to know which items are these? Just log in and check by yourself...
  4. Relicanth

Relicanth's Log of Updates

Uhmm... so... hai peep! I'm around since a year ago and I usually do minor things that aren't really worth to do a live log but at this time I was in a need to create my log for important updates. Stay tuned! Log of Updates: January, 12th (2016) Prize Corner Updated. August, 30th (2015)...
  5. Relicanth

April Fools Event - Saṃsāra's Wheel of Life

No You got caught by my Aprill Fools Joke (UTC).