Search results

1. H

Hardcoreh's Log

Thought it would be nice to start fresh and create my log at the start of the new year. Here I will post my updates and changes made in regards to the new client I'm working on. This will obviously be a long process, so don't ask for release dates, they will be announced when ready. I wish you...
  2. H

Project: New PWO Client

Well, I heard that the original PWO client wasn't under development anymore and decided to take a shot at making a new one, since the old one needs to be updated badly in my opinion. What I am aiming for is a fully functional client like the old one without any bugs, more features and portable...
  3. H

Before you post.

I happen to see alot of (new) players having questions which are already answered before on the forum or in the FAQ. The main questions are: Why is the server down? Is the server offline? Why am I stuck at loading map? Why is my screen black? Why do my pokémon have negative experience? These...
  4. H

PWO Security

PWO Security Let's make my first post on here a nice one. (I'm not new to the game) This thread is mainly dedicated to the DEV's and normal players aswell. I made this thread to show you how secure PWO actually is. I am a C++ programmer and I've made a program (bot) which does some really...