Search results

1. H

Hardcoreh's Log

Discontinued. Until we meet again.
  2. H

PWO Client Source Code

It really is funny how you assume I disrespected you both while I never had any sort of contact with or about you in the first place, up until now. As for Shane, I had no problem working with him until HE decided to disrespect the work I contributed towards PWO and started to impersonate me...
  3. H

PWO Client Source Code

Why would Shane even give you this source, and why would something which is not your property be released by you? The client source is property of Zammbi, Shane AND Xan, not you. It would be very disrespectful to release this, and besides that, since PWO is still operating on this it can be seen...
  4. H

Hardcoreh's Log

New updates include: Pokebox: Pokemon hover menu's. Reordering. Backpack: Item highlights. Item usage. Mousewheel support. Trading: Listing of pokemon for both parties. Pokemon hover menu's. Input for Pokedollars. Other: Fixed a player sprite updating issue regarding bike and surfboard...
  5. H

Hardcoreh's Log

Yes it's still going, in progress and it's going quite well. Here is a list of features which have recently (and not so recently) been implemented to keep you updated on the progress. Chatting: All channels fully working. The messages now scroll from down to up like they should. Group tags...
  6. H

Hardcoreh's Log

I have made alot of internal changes and updates regarding how the client operates. However these changes/updates are behind the scenes and are not graphical so I'm not posting them. I'll post more once I'm ready to make more graphical updates or updates to which I feel players should know about.
  7. H

Hardcoreh's Log

Yes, I'm still going to continue working on my client.
  8. H

Hardcoreh's Log

Currently not, as I pretty much took the whole code apart to review and update. (Yes blame me for asking for a bit more time, but I don't want any bugs ;) ) I might post some pictures when that's done.
  9. H

Hardcoreh's Log

Battling is now pretty much fully functional aside from animations. Implemented: Attacking (without animations). Switching the actual pokemon. Load map screen. Use item menu (bag button). Use item on team pokemon interface. Item usage. Running away.
  10. H

Hardcoreh's Log

No I can't tell you how much time it takes per update, because my real life procedure is currently not consistent. Yes, you are correct.
  11. H

Hardcoreh's Log

It's currently hidden.
  12. H

Hardcoreh's Log

Implemented: Battle intro screen. Battle interface. Battle background (only one for now). Battle pokemon info (name, level, HP) for both opponent and yourself. Battle pokemon sprites. Battle hover button sprites. Action menu (attack, switching pokemon).
  13. H

Hardcoreh's Log

It's hard to give you an estimate in percentage. But the main functionality that is still left to do is pretty much: - Battle system - PCbox storage - Chatting - Online list - Inventory - Map - PMing - Evolution system - Item usage - Pokédex And probably some other things I can't think of...
  14. H

Hardcoreh's Log

Well, I'm still alive and I hope you all had a great year :) While it is a bit soon to say, I wish you all a happy and healthy new year once again. Updates: - Implemented NPC interacting (player has to face towards NPC before interacting). - Face NPC to player when interacting. - Implemented...
  15. H

The lost staff member

First of all, Merse, I certainly didn't leave the community. Second, you have no idea what's going on in my life and I prefer to keep it that way. And third, your reaction is unnecessary. I'm working on the client when my life allows me to. Creating one is not a 1, 2, 3 job, and I admit it...
  16. H

Hardcoreh's Log

Not exactly, maybe I should have been a bit more specific. What I meant was that you can't walk through the NPCs as a controllable player. The NPCs don't walk yet although I have already implemented what you were asking.
  17. H

Hardcoreh's Log

These have been added: - Implemented all NPC sprites. - All NPCs have now their correct spriteset. - NPC titles. - NPC collision checking.
  18. H

Hardcoreh's Log

Can't say this for sure since every system is different. Onboard graphics tend to be slow so it's always good to have a decent graphics card for your gaming needs.
  19. H

Hardcoreh's Log

That is the plan. ;)
  20. H

Hardcoreh's Log

It has been quite a while since I have last been active. So here are some more updates: - Implemented skin background. (window) - Implemented all fonts. - Implemented an editbox like system for user input. - Improved pokemon follow system. - Old login screen pretty much fully working. (no...