Search results

1. S

100 vouchers is possible for now?

Helllo sir, i saw some one selling 100 vouchers, i dont think there are that much number of events to get 100 vouchers..!!!
  2. S

Did I miss something?

This being Successful and Very Adventurous Event for me...!!!!! And this was also the very first Event that I attended..!!! Thanks to Staff..!!! Though Spawn Rates were horrible, ralts and mudkip became too difficult.!!! Got Mudkip after 7 days of Hunt :D And I caught every HR Poke and VR in...
  3. S

Can't transfer Money to bank

Hello Sir, Today I tried to transfer my money to playerdex bank, but clicking on transfer does nothing...!!! I have only 1k left there, wanted to add money, but its not working, plz help :( Edit : Solved now... can transfer now..!!! thx :) By the way, may I know is there any limit to number of...
  4. S

Can't Login

Hello Sir..!!! I can't login in the game since yesterday..!! The server is online everytime, but to me the client shows its offline..! Plz help, its not server freeze because i think server can't be frozen for one complete day..!!! Its something else..!! Its says connecting, and then message...
  5. S

Sprite Lost

Hello, Earlier I had Lance Sprite, but on Playerdex I changed it to male for testing it, but saw that my Lance sprite was gone...!!! It was written that sprite will be lost I thought that it means old sprite will be replaced with new one, but didnt know that Old Sprite will be gone from list...
  6. S

a Bug

Hello Sir, since today, I have found a bug 2-3 times.... Its like this, sometimes the wild poke takes picture and name of my poke, n appears like its that poke which i'm using. First time when i was using s seadra, i found a psyduck, i used agility, then that psyduck converted to s psyduck...
  7. S

Merry Christmas??

This is christmas, but not for PWO..!! So sad, so quiet..!!! No Events... No Announcement Message as a Wish to All..!!!! is PWO works n updates stopped??? i see a few updates since source code released..!!! This christmas won't be happy one here seems to me :( Due to staff fight, PWO got...
  8. S

IDEA: Pokemon Battle Revamped like Real Anime Pokemon Battle

Most of you must have played Mission Games like, Desert Storm, World War, Call of Duty..!!! the battle mechanism here is you can control player and direction where to hit, and dodge any attack from opponent depending upon your capability to dodge.!! I wanted that, if this system be introduced...
  9. S

Sorry

Sorry, posted in General PWO talk, staff can delete this topic please :)
  10. S

About TM

I saw today that, when i misclicked on TM flamethrower, and then tried to cancel by clicking on Do no learn this move, the TM vanishes.!! I think TM shouldn't vanish if we chose do not learn this move, or if that is tough, then you can add one Are you sure Dialog BOX to use TM, with two options...