Search results

1. S

How long have you been playing PWO

I started in 2011, in Oct, soon after joining there was this Haloween Event going on, in which I couldn't play much, because I was new at that time. I enjoyed a lot at that time. Thanks to PWO and the community at that time. I remember my friends at those time, futuresight, Fadoka, king1234 and...
  2. S

Revival of the forums (?)

Very true.... Even in my early days, not this account, I used to visit forums more than game :D.. to see the new Announcements, or Update Logs, or New events, Official or Unofficial tourneys, Trades, Daycares, I think each n every section of this forum I used to visit, n mostly this General PWO...
  3. S

EVs. not Eevees - v1.95.3

Re: Pokemon World Online 1.95 can we now pokemon put pokemon in PC, and take only 3 or 4 pokes?
  4. S

Did I miss something?

yeah been lucky :D n thx rebecca ;) yeah its silly, but i was so happy, that I though to share it with PWO :) :)
  5. S

100 vouchers is possible for now?

Helllo sir, i saw some one selling 100 vouchers, i dont think there are that much number of events to get 100 vouchers..!!!
  6. S

Did I miss something?

This being Successful and Very Adventurous Event for me...!!!!! And this was also the very first Event that I attended..!!! Thanks to Staff..!!! Though Spawn Rates were horrible, ralts and mudkip became too difficult.!!! Got Mudkip after 7 days of Hunt :D And I caught every HR Poke and VR in...
  7. S

Rig Project Changelog

Wow i caught one shellder in Vermillion city, didn't knew it waas way too difficult..!!! :D
  8. S

Reduce time of Battle Gym Leader. My suggestion!

I think according to a MMO storyline, and to make long journey, it is good..!!! As players can train in between if they want to or hunt..!!! not necessary always to fight gym..!!! There much more things to do here :) while in original version u didnt had much option because everything was so...
  9. S

Can't transfer Money to bank

Hello Sir, Today I tried to transfer my money to playerdex bank, but clicking on transfer does nothing...!!! I have only 1k left there, wanted to add money, but its not working, plz help :( Edit : Solved now... can transfer now..!!! thx :) By the way, may I know is there any limit to number of...
  10. S

Can't Login

I know that but.... As i said in the main post, the problem exists since yesterday, continuously tried for hours..!!!! Are you saying that server was FROZEN was whole day, no one to restart??? Edit : Ok, asked in IRC channel, its for everyone so I assume its frozen :) Sorry for the post..!!!
  11. S

Can't Login

Edit2 : Its started again the same problem..!!! Plzz help.
  12. S

Can't Login

Hello Sir..!!! I can't login in the game since yesterday..!! The server is online everytime, but to me the client shows its offline..! Plz help, its not server freeze because i think server can't be frozen for one complete day..!!! Its something else..!! Its says connecting, and then message...
  13. S

I want my Snover back !!!

Snover+Slakoth also catchable.
  14. S

Sprite Lost

Hello, Earlier I had Lance Sprite, but on Playerdex I changed it to male for testing it, but saw that my Lance sprite was gone...!!! It was written that sprite will be lost I thought that it means old sprite will be replaced with new one, but didnt know that Old Sprite will be gone from list...
  15. S

Game: Winter Event 2014/15 - Now Closed

Re: Game: 'Tis the Season for a Winter Event! Hello Sir..!!! I wanna thank you all Staff for this Wonderful Event, with full of surprises..!!! I came back about after a year, and there are so many changes, abilities, TMs, Move Tutors, Pokemon from trees, catching Mudkip, Slakoth etc etc...
  16. S

Where is the present from the maze? I need the east one...

Re: Where is the present from the maze? I need the east one. something on X=19 i remembered on the first day people saying, i think X=19 and Y=85
  17. S

Zidane Bugged

Lolz me too, I went talked to him, then nothing happened, found myself STUCK... and then relogged n he's saying come back again???!!! Why you make it battled without even battling him, just talking to him doesn't means i battled..!!! make it count as battled only after the battle started..!!
  18. S

Game: Winter Event 2014/15 - Now Closed

Re: Game: 'Tis the Season for a Winter Event! which new quest??? n which legendary poke, where to start that quesT?
  19. S

a Bug

Ohk.... thx bro :D
  20. S

a Bug

Hello Sir, since today, I have found a bug 2-3 times.... Its like this, sometimes the wild poke takes picture and name of my poke, n appears like its that poke which i'm using. First time when i was using s seadra, i found a psyduck, i used agility, then that psyduck converted to s psyduck...