Search results

1. SViper

My ideas/suggestions

For Game: 1. Update Pokemon base-stats to XY standarts. 2. Update types-chart and Pokemons typings to XY standarts. For Playerdex: 1. Add in mart Search and Page/s Jump options.
  2. SViper

My old suggstion, Renewed and Updated

This is my old idea. People creating new players sprites (male and female) and another asking new ones . I have idea: all regions have 2 male and 2 female chars, except Kanto there is only 1 female skin . Why add all in game and do this, when you log in game we don't Questions: 1. Choose region...
  3. SViper

Deserving players elections

In PWO we have lots good players who always made something good for PWO, so why promote them to staff. So people if you know 1 or more persons who deserve this, write him name and what promote him deserve in this topic. Them him name be add here and gain +1 rep (if player is already in list just...
  4. SViper

Pokemon B2W2 moves sets and 5th moves

Konichiwa minna (Hi everyone), I want know what you think about moves we have at now and moves sets in game. Maybe you think game need all 5th moves and B2W2 moves sets or not. So I made Poll for this with 2 options votes, so vote about what you think. Good game wish you SViper.
  5. SViper

Happy Anniversary Pokemon World Online

Happy 5th years birthday Pokemon World Online, I wish to keep rising on the Top of MMO games and never get closed ;). This game Born 2007-12-27
  6. SViper

Missing maps, encounters ideas and future encounters project

Missing maps: Kanto: Sevii Islands Johto: Burned Tower, Bellchime Trail, Bell Tower, Cliff Edge Gate, Route 47, Cliff Cave, Route 48, Safari Zone Gate. Ideas for maps: Dragons Den B1F: Walking: Zubat - Common, Wooper - Common, Quagsire - Rare, Raticate - Rare, Crobat - Very Rare, Onix - Very...
  7. SViper

Someone in My Account

I was every day being in PWO forum and today see my signature was in spoiler. I want know who did that, because I scared at now. If some one from staff, them next time inform me. PS. By that way, be good if we can change nick name for tokens
  8. SViper

Pieguy's Training Guide Updating by narutofoxLT (SViper)

This is pieguy13 training guide who I will update and I have permission with condition I put him in Credits. I will take help with updating from another people. I would just like to start by saying thanks to the people that helped me with this guide. These include Leftyy, Massive, Dovee, Puna...
  9. SViper

Suggestions Topic (forum version)

This topic for people suggestions. You need post your suggestion in this topic or PM me in forum and them I add in "New Suggestion" section. New Suggestions: * People creating new players sprites (male and female) and another asking new ones. I have idea: all regions have 2 male and 2 female...
  10. SViper

Qeustion about game system

I wanted to know what kind programs and another thinks you use to create and improve game. I know you use C++, but I wanted know what more use. Because I wanted to help, because I in love of this game ;) . This summer I start Informatics and Computers studies, and will try study about C++, but I...
  11. SViper

Pokemon Coordinators Contests, Breeding and Languages Idea

You say want improve Kanto and Johto. So add Pokemon Coordinators Contests, with Coordinator level. If you wanted see how that need looks and how works, go in this site and see in new pokemon online game http://pokemonium.com/ (don't play this, its such a buggy and PWO rulez). Pokemon Contests...
  12. SViper

Mini Hoenn Idea

As far we know, Hoenn is completed 50% http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4684. And lots people are completed Kanto and Johto and don't have what to do. Some people them looking for best stats pokemons and rising to the max level, but another when complete game they leave...
  13. SViper

Animated Sprites (for help to stuff)

Animated sprites, for now impassible, but later staff say by add in game. This some help links. Big http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/blackwhite_bwa.html and Back http://www.arkeis.com/animatedsprites.html. There all Big and Back http://sprites.pokecheck.org/ You can use that for yours shops, day...
  14. SViper

Staff hate me and don't learn read

I make topic in almost week. And I wait permission almost week to post link to download... Arnie no more care of game and no more answer anything. I do my job to as well (my music and Back and BackS pokemons images and writed who what do, but staff don't learn read. Why staff want renew game...
  15. SViper

Some Jinji answers about new regions for coming into PWO

Plans for Kanto Battle Frontier are being discussed. As stated in several places on the Forum, the Hoenn region is in progress and is about 50% complete terrain-wise. However, some of the Hoenn maps have quite complicated layering - for example, Fortree City, which has buildings above trees and...
  16. SViper

Idea for new years

I have idea for new years. Add for some weeks Littleroot Town and Twinleaf Town where can person choose and get gift 1 of 3 Hoenn starter and 1 of 3 Sinnoh starter pokemon to. Teleports to that towns can by in Prof Oak and Elm labs (Where we choose, we starters). PS by good if add Unova starters...
  17. SViper

Some questions for mappers about maps

1. How much Hoenn maps now is created? 2. How much Hoenn maps left to need create? 3. When old maps by edited to new catches how in Pokemon Soul Silver and Heart Gold?
  18. SViper

Some questions for updates and post vote

1. When you return to make Pokemons 5th moves sets? 2. When just some Sinnoh Pokemons by buy able for tokens (Starters or any 3 pokemons or more some)? 3. When come 5th Unova Region Pokemons in PWO? 4. When come Hoenn Region and more (Kanto Battle Frontier, Orange Islands, Sinnoh Region...
  19. SViper

Questions about the winter maps?

We have this winter, a winter maps? Please staff answer this That maps by 2009-2010 winter? Secret Route 1 where we can catch "Horribly Rare - Bulbasaur"? Some Christmas city or town where can catch "Very Rare - Snorunt" and "Horribly Rare - Snover"? I Questing, because I in one winter by in...
  20. SViper

5 Not Used Tokens

I have 5 tokens get for game about 1 mouth dawn and all time I thinked what pokemon buy for that. Now I can't buy nothing, they unlises. What to do?